Leave Me ALONE. ugh.Y
OH. GODDAMIT PERLEEZ .! If you think I can be your POTENTIAL GIRLFRIEND pleasssse pleeeease cross me off your list.Ughhh.!!Im sick&sick&sick&tired&tired&tired of chunks of guys .!& if you think you can be my POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND, sorry. I've put a BIG CROSS on tha list.Fuck.For crying out loud ; gimme a break will ya ?.Here's a big PANGKAH ( X ) to tha most sexy butts in town.
- Karthik ( tis chap onced woo-ed me but then gave up halfway & then now tryin to woo me back. Ugff. Bummer. )
- Raga ( another butt who clearly confessed his love but stopped halfway & prolly asked Karthik to take over his place. He might have found a girl of his species by now. Hehehes. )
- Wan-my frnsta pal ( he seresly DON'T understand tat Im TAKEN. Another alien. )
- Joseph-an exyck student curently studyin in private skool opp MOS ( a darn friendly chatterbox who had fallen for me. Bloody obvious seh. Jaz, you knew it too. He's buggin me alot nowadays. Im sooo NOT interested in tat fellow. He's nice la..i admit but nah,no way. Just a mere frend would do good. )
- Shawn-is tat how you spell his name or Sean?. tat 413 guy. oh shuttup bao, shuttup jaz . & stop smiling! ( hokaaay. tis dude here jaz 'presumed' tat he lyks me. & it all started when I made a passing remark tat he's cute. & tat sum jaz agreed too. Ugh. & soon rumours spread. & baoshit knew it too. Oh c'mon girls, its not like im having a MAJORcrush on him..? & tat baoling keep saying ''eh..eh..'' & nudge me when she sees tat plump-ass. Okay.Okay. you guys were kiddin. I know. But hey , I totally regard him as a friend alrite ?. no mushy2 feelings. SUMPAH. Boy, Anas might be thinking what weird taste miza has for boys..*slaps forehead hard*. So okays, Ive marked a humoungous cross on his face. No worries. )
I seresly wished you dudes outder culd read my blog & realized how I really felt from tha bottom of my heart.Purlees. Im not here to brood abt anything. Not showing off or whatsoevar. Im here to clear what has been stuck im my head for ages & badly needed to chill. No more of tis nonsence pls. PLS. i dont need tat MUCH attention. Im not Shanvir.for gods sake, befriend with me but DONT fall for me.I will love ya'll nomatter wat. But I love my darla more. Lovin him to bits&pieces.Till then. Miza wana be screwed nomore. Ease yourself outta my life.