Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Day Not Too WellY


In tha morn.
Thot Im gonna be late.
Left my house lyk 64o & managed to run afta my 8o4.
Pheeyew.
So Im off wid Cheryl to skool. (:
Tha Bobbylicious Cheryl( as quoted by celine )
Double Amaths today. But wasnt tat bad really.
In tha Maths rm, I basically dident copy dwn what Mr MathADAM wrote on tha board..
Was too engrossed fliping thru TEENAGE mag..&& oh , Peggy's featured in there too ya knoe..
So eniweis yeah tat flat-assed tcher caught me copying NOTHING & he commanded me to sit on tha well-dirtied floor.
Sat dwn wid the i-dont-give-a-damn look & spread out my legs.
I must been succha sight cos' Amira commented I looked lyk a doll wid tat kinda position .!
Hehehes *blushes* Oooh I look lyk a doll...
I'll take it as a compliment hokays ?.
Its quitta nice feeling when you sit on tha floor & when everyone ard you is sittin on rollerchairs. I kinda lyk it. :]
Shall make him pissed sumore & i'll get tha chance to sit on de floor again . Yeay .!
*smiles*
As we chatted our way to de canteen for recess sum forensic-scientist-to-be shared wit me her aspiratons & tis & tat..
My jaw nearly dropped upon hearing her plans ahed & what she's gona do in her life..
Im lyk..Whoaaaa..
Cos' deep down I know I could neva measure up to sumone lyk her..
She's waaay too smart.
& with her tremendous excellent results, it could get her anywhere.
Jeolous ?. Oh hell yes , I ENVY HER.
Oh shuddarp. You've got tha brains & status & you're farking smart.
What more do you crave for ?.
You must be thankful dear friend..*pats my own back* *consoling myself*
& I wished you all tha best in achieving your dream career. *hugs*
Just pray tat miracles will happen to sum one called Miza..
I just hate to think about future & where exactly im heading to..
Im just blahdeey clueless now.
Its just soo unfair.!
Urrrgh .!
I know i sounded pathetic whining here & there but I totally couldn't help it.
Lemme get tis done & over with.
*S.O.L*
LalalaLililiLululu~..
Well enways there's tis big commotion tat occured during EL class.
& i mean it. Real pandemonium.
Well ,we had gotten our PPR2 marks, so to speak.
& 3/4 class flunked or just passed.
& its partly bcos' of tha current compre tat we did enyhow & scored horribly bad..
& tat Ms Ng simply marked super strict la .!
& boy, Jonathan havocked tha class even more..he gets into fits & ''roarrrrred'' at Ms Ng.
Damn dramatic.
& tat biatch keep saying we cant use Britsh-english la.. blah blah..
Soo de stingy to give us marks.
UGH .!
Ah. Whateva. Im lyk soo screwed now. Im deproving instead of improving.
Fuck Nuts.
Btw today schs dismissed early at 14o. Dont know & dontwana know why.
No t.c. Hooraay .!
So stayed beq for awhile cos' sum jazzy needed to fnish her incomplete werk. Went high halfway thru(HeeeHees..you know, i know..public dont know..)
Den we parted our ways with her taking 162 & me 853..
Bumped into my sis & so I had a companion on my way home (: ..gossiped thruout tha journey & shared everytink within those minutes..
She's sumone I could absolutely pour my hearts out to..
She's the man. Yeah.*grins*
Hmms.
Hokays tat should be all.
I shall end tis peacefully by saying ; Joakim Must Be On The Way Home Now Not Mathilda.
No offence ppl.
So long, my thighs are having those crams & making me walk lyk a robot due to tha workouts ytd.
& oh , I met Mr Foo there .!
& tat fellow gave me the i-recognize-you kind of look
So out of courtesy, we exchanged smiles. (: :)
Alrytee..!! Dts it. Im outta here. Totally worn out. Tomorrrow's test & not studying. Screwing myself up for another hell-ish time.
Walalala~* Dont care. dont care.
Miza donwana give a damn.
TTFN.!!




Y