Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, August 21, 2006

Dum.Dee.Dum.Dee.DumY


Toodoodoodoodoo~.
''Cherie je t'aime Cherie jet t'adore..My darling I luve you a lot more than you know..Walala lala la..wala la la la~..Sorry. :(Tat MUSTAPHA song is stucked in my head. Uff. But hey , tat song is downright cheeeeky. Nice melody. For tha ferst tym our drama enrichment class actually sang-ed dutifully.(even tha guys. GAH.!)
Then we have a ''Fried Rice Paradise'' singin-along-session & yup. I have to admit tis. I ENJOYED todays lesson.
(: For tha FERS TYM eva. & ouh , despite all tat skool still remain sucky. & it gets a lot sucki-er day by day.
Had our chem calculations test as well as physics test.
& both I can see is a clear-cut failure. Whatever LA.
Chem paper I badly needed more tym to complete tha last part of tha page which I barely understand or atleast know whatodo. So in the end, paper gota hand up with last pages BLANK. I can kiss gudbye tha 5 or 6 marks.& physics.? don't mention it. Oh shyt .! Shit .!! Tat fuggin' bastard ask bao & me to redo tha ferst physics test just bcos' he/we cudent find tha paper.
Waht tha ??.& i bet bao forgot to zap tha godamn paper.
Damn.
Im supose to remind her & she's supose to remind me. -_- & end up both forget.Gud la. Very gud.
*SIGH*Lalalalaaa~.
& so tha day ends wit me parting wit jasz . & she's in a fuggin' bad mood. Whatever it is. Oh c'mon buddy. Its not as if its my fault tat those arseholles wana woo me ryt?.
& you jolly well know I dont give a S*** to them.
So wads tha fuss ?. Its unfair if you get annoyed over tis shitty thangs & blame me. Hokay fine. Tho you dint say its my fault , I'll just say its my fault la horaites ?.. I could see from your expression & body language oredy. Look, sorry okay.Wasn't of any intention to make you pissed. Ah. up to you. Just dont make tis into anuther episode lyk you & Dion. So Ive said what I wanted to say & here I am bloggin tis stupid shyt. Ive so not eaten my lunch except for sum currypuffs mum made. (ps: edna likes it. Teehees~. donchu' edna ?.) So long. Tis post will end here. Till tha next series in my life. I love ya'll. Takecare suweet butts.



Y