Watched The Devil Wears Prada with my hunnehs ytd.
& yeah prity cool.
Pardon me if I sound waaaay bored or unalive.
I have no idea feelin' tha way I do now..
I have tha least energy & enthu at tis moment.
Ate some chips & slurped some coke but remained lifeless.
Tis is sooo not me.
xxx
&niways was blog-hopping a moment ago..&..
..came across lala's recent essay post.
Just couldn't absorb her writings.
Is tha english too chym or was I just plainly dumb.?
I have no farking idea.
I guess my brain worked a lil too slow today.
(-_-)Zzz.
Bods not functionin properly.
Weather's warm outside & im friggin' cold inside.
Haizzz. Im sooo not well.
Im missin' you peeps badly..
I'd rather not mention tat I miss skool cos' I know, once skool reopened, there'll be much lectures tis & tat.
& nobody in tha right mind will look forward to tat.
Cos' when now my school has been Famous & Renowned for tha wrong thing & tha bad reason, it is sooo likely tat rules gonna be tightened even more & life's gonna be lyk a livinghell. Trust me.
It couln't get any betta.
School's gainin popularity very fast.
Paparazzi here & there.
Gossips here & there.
Tabloids here & there.
Nyeheheheh.*
Whoaa..
Couln't think of any already..
We'll be in tha newspapers, magazines, comics, dictionary etc..