Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Thursday, August 24, 2006

Take A Gun & Bang Me.Y


*screams out loud*
Tmr got commontest. & its Emaths. Fine. Betta study.
Sooner or later I'd be having a BIG EXAM.
Shoots.
Thinking of it can already send shivers dwn my spine.
Oh fcuk fcuk fcuk.
*grabs a blanket & hides my face*
Im sooo not ready to face all tis major stuffs.
Is there any way where I cn turn back tha tym or fast-forward or smthink?.
& oh, fasting month is drawing near. Good.
Den I wont be falling asleep due to too much food consumption. ((:
Boogie. Another way to stay awake for exams.
Oh God. Im seresly pressurizing myself out. Im jus too afraid to face tis. Im absolutely mentally unstable. In anuder weeks tym its skool hol. Tat dusen mean tym to chill,sit back&relax&stuff. Its really down to seriouz business. Gotta work my ass out to achieve good grades for tha cuming exam. I know. Easier said than done. But Im not gonna sacrifice a week of sleepless nites just to be a zombie tha very next mornin due to studying & stuff. Tats nonsence. Sleeping is especially important for me. Tats when I feel rested.
At tha moment , I wont be at ease. Mind totally in mess. Neva been betta. *sighs* I wouldnt breakdwn now. No no. I'll stay strong within.
I'll be back when Im okay. Wish me well.
Dont worry. Suicidal's not my option.
I'll be prity okay. For now.
takin'care you guys.


Y