Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, September 01, 2006

*Grumps*Y


Got up prity early today.
I had to fast.(no choice)
Need to payback before tha real Fasting Month arrive.
& so, SleepyHeaded-ly I munched on two sandwiches along with a hot Milo as early as 53o am.
Mama realized I was chewing wit my eyes closed.!! -.-''
She nudged me so hard tat I was startled & nearly slipped off my chair. Ergff.
tankgod I dident shove tha sandwich into tha wrong hole while my eyes are closed.!!
Yeahhh..I was tat sleepy.
Oh c'mon, I bet ya'guys were snuggling your bolster & drooling away while Im at my table miserably tryin to stay awake.! Hmmph!
*roll eyes*
&& oh, I was so friggin' Happy lasnite.
Ya' knw why?.
Tat Scumhead Joakim was ousted, finally.
*sigh-in-relief*
Well, I gotta admit, I do support him in tha beginnin of the compttion but then I realized how awwful he sounded eventho he looks good on telly.
I mean, you wudnt want a handsome-croaking-toad to be representing Singapore against all tha othr countries rite?
It wud be a nation-wide-shame.!
But seresly, Joakim ought to go & Hady ought to be crowned the newly-SI.! (Teeheees~)
Oooh..if tats tha case, then anuder Malaydude would be emerged as champ for tha second tym..!
WoooHooo~!!
Boy, I hope there'll be no riot rasicm goin on..tat is if it happens tat way..
Its not impossible isnt it?.
Wenever Hady sings, it could make any girls heart melt 'cha know..
*winks*
Ooh.Im so into Hady now..
His sexay voice , his body moves , his charming smile..
My votes are definitely out to you dude.!
*cheers*
xoxo
My mind is completely blank rite now. & so is my tummy.
*pats tummy*
*grumbling noises*
Shoots.! I am so NOT hungry. :(
6+-ish more miserable hours to tahan..
*mumbles to self*
I can do it..Wonderwoman can..
So at tha moment, I shall keep myself busy so tat tym cn fly..
Sleep. tha best remedy for tha moment. :)
If i actually can get back to sleep..
Alrite. Rather ntg much tis morn. Shall keep ya'guys posted hokaaays?.
TTFN.!!
Till the tummy stops grumbling, Im out.


Y