I sooo love my mom.(she even bought it frm my favourite designer labels. *winks*)
&& for once, she actually knew my fetish for Stripeys.!!
Thanks Mom.!
One has got this striking hotpink stripes layered with black with a tad bit of diamante on the top layer & another has got tis cute lil lacey patterned in succha way tat it looked like a mixture of boho & punk. Real prity-ful.
No words could desribe how I truly adore tis undies.
*evilgrin*
I shan't post tha pikchas(incase you girls got jealous & wana ransack my hse tonite.! heehees.)
The other has tis belt-look-alike attached ard tha waist area & stripes all tha way dwn.!! Wooohooo~!!
Bring it on Mom.! More.! More.! Hehehehehs.
I'm going nuts over tis nitty gritty stuffs.. (:
Underwear Fetish doesn't kill, does it?.
*smiles*
Forget it. I know you're just jealous.
Nyehehehehs.
WHATEVER.
I sahll eat, bathe, chew & slip with my new Thongs.!!