Whoopeee ! Finally. Watched Step Up with The Girlfriend.
Rather indecisive initially..
Thnks Sandy, for offering me to go along with you guys..but hey, its really alright, love.
Rounding rounding in J8 before the show starts & grab some jelly ! Huhuhu ! You know, those cone shaped jelly with rainbow colors ! Chunk in few of them, add up to 2oog & paid $3.60 ! & the best part is, it was all in the cute lil plastic bag & the Girlfriend brought it home..& I completely forgot about it..
*Frowns*
Its been lyk, ages since I actually ate tat sweet treats. Primary school days ! & used to buy like, each of every color wenever I came back from school & then, burn a whole in my pocket.. Hehheh heh. Those were the days..
I thot those bits doesnt exist anymore tats why I kinda get excited when I caught a glimpse of them & wanted them straight away !
:D
The show lasted for lyk, 2hours. Thumbs up from me ! *Big Grin*
Totally worth watching.
With the Hunk, Channing Tatum & Babe like Jenna Dewan, the show really Kicked-Ass ! Their dance, along with the hiphop beats makes me wanna groove in my seat ! Hoho !
A tad-bit of smooching here & there. Romantic..as well as heartbreaking moments..
Their dance are KILLER. Awesome,awwsome.
Gawd, look at the beef-ed up hot bod ! Ooh..Yummy !
I Soooo Love The Dance !An outburst of energy ! Ade ooomph la..
Oh well, the show is more or less like Take The Lead & You got Served..except tat the music is double the better ! Woohooo !