Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Say Goodbye To Chongfu Primary !Y


Finally tat Seminar Thinghy is over.
*Heaves a sigh of relief*
All in all, get to mingle mingle with the other smart acquaintances frm Anderson, StNics, Amk..blablabla.
Should I say gain experience too ?
Hah ! Nah..don't think so.
I just had fun, practically not giving any damn to this crap.
The food was effin' gooood.
*Smiles*
Croissant, the-raisin-thingy, rice, chicken, vege + tea/coffee for today.
Not bad for a free food eh..
I'm sooo glad everythings over.
Shuttle-bused back to school & 852-ed home with Ber & Syarif.
Ber had her childhood food-horrror stories shared with us.
& yeah, we were seriously laughing our pantats out hearing them ! It was supa hilarious laaa..
She got soo engrossed in storytelling while I just continued laughing.
That woman can be a joker sometime. Even afta we alight, we continued gigging & giggling & giggling lyk shite.
Mind you, Ber has eaten stuffs tat you don't wanna eat & neva before seen. Hah !
I sooo can't believe she has eaten Polypockets plastic teenyweeny toys before !
& claiming it was nice !!
T_T
Its plastic for crying out loud.
& I'm surprised she's still alive afta eating 101 out-of-the-world goodies.
She must had have iron-tummy.
*Grins widely*

***





Y