Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, October 30, 2006

The Ultimate Pain In The NECK.Y


Went jalan raye with my family.
Cabb-ed everywhere..
Not showing off or anything hokays, its just tat I came from a family of MALASers(if you know what i mean..)
&, during tat aftanoon while we were in tha cab on tha way to Hougang, my *tooot tooot tooot !!* mum just hadta spoil my darn fugkin' mood. I just hate her ! Seriously speaking, she's hella pain in tha neck.

*Shrugs*
She simply love irritating me to tha core.
Out of tha trazilion topics on earth, she makes it a MUST to talk on my studies on tis supposedly joyous day ! & out of all tha places, must it be in tha cab ?!
Wtf.
Tha taxi driver must be lyk....what a pathetic passenger i have..
Hell, I sooo felt lyk jumping out of tha cab, running away from tat amplifier mum.
Binget Siuls !
Sikit2 sudah arh..ni melampau seh..
Tha whole cabbie was filled with tha buzzing of HER.
just HER. HER. HER.
& she goes on & on & on eventhou I dident give a slightest reply. & my dad ? He was silent tha whole time. I think he's gone mute tha moment my mum speaks about my studies. Its ALWAYS like tat. It ALWAYS happens to me. Wheneva, she opens her mouth & starts lecturing me like there's no tommorrow, my dad will NEVA add on. Its either he's too timid or he agrees with whatevar bullcrap my mum says. Fug rite ?
& my mum, she talks to herself. Literally. I wonder how she does it without gettin annoyed when people doesn't listen to her.
She's worse than a stereo.
An out-of-tune oldies pathetic spoiled tape recorder.
Phewww~.

She thinks I'm a genius. Fugla. Hello, face it, IM NOT.
GAHH~
I've waken up hokay mummy. I've set my pririorities now. I have. & you could help me even more by stop deafening my eardrums ! Tha more you nag, tha more I slack, gettit ?.
Pfft. Bummer. Mood-Spoiler. Amplifier.

*
Screams*


Y