Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lemme Whine !Y


Crept out of bed early in the wee hours just to get ready for some "rewang".
Sorry, I dont know what you call tat in english.
Anyways, flagged cab to tamp with my family & we reached there ard 11+ lyktat ? Yeah, freakin early.
&& the bride ! the groom ! Very the cute couple. The groom has got tis boyish kiddish look. Get what I mean ? He dosn't look 23 seriously. & well the bride, gorgeous ofcourse. My kuzzin la katekan.. hehehe.

Apparently, I have job to be done there. Collect dirty dishes, dump in the sink & wipe the tables. Sounds easy ? Yes, actually.
Waitress kinda thing. Except tat you don't take orders tis time. :D
There were quite a handful of helpers doing tat task thou. & then aftawich, I was asked to giveout "berkat" to the ppl who came to the wedding. Atfirst there were 2 laydehs handling tis job. One hadta rush home or whatever. Then, left tis makcik. Very cruel to leave tis unty alone distributing those berkats on her own donchu think ? & they're lyk SO MANY people.
So, I came to her rescue. *Satisfied Smile*
Easy job, but utterly tiring.
Not only you distribute, you kene layan those fussy makciks & pakciks too, you know ! Well, for the kids they will get some chocs whereas the adults some cupcakes or something liketat. & mindyou, they're fussy abt the flavours ! Pandan la, choc la, strawberry la, & some thick-skinned even wanted to exchange ! Ergh. Ridiculous people. Cannot blame them.

& then lastminute, tis makcik tat partnered me in tis, condemned was literally exshausted. Hokay hokay fine. I know she's aging. & tat soo means I'm gonna havta dig tis on my own. Gahhhhh~
Its fun, I'm not denying tat. Its just tat you havta keep track on whom you've given & whom have just came & settled down. Malay peeps, I'm sure you know what the hell I'm talking about here.

& thankyou, I had legcrams at the end of everythink.

Oh, bumped into my long-tym-no-see-sis & aparrently she's teaching in ASS. Hah ! (:
Getting jambu-er I might add. Heh Heh Heh.
Not only tat, *whispers* I met tis ex of mine too. Didn't know he & his other mates are helping out the caterers with the foods & such. Really, what a small world. & no, no smooching or whatnots. Just a small chat & then back messing with our work.

This whole wedding ceremony ended around 5-ish ? Clean-up the area, carry the pots & plants, pack the leftovers & I steal some food. Nyeheheheh. Ate nothing heavy during those working hours hokay ! & I'm in desperate urge to eat.

Ohwell, some dude, whom actually is in charge of the catering thinghy juuuuussstt had to be a busybody. Hmpf. I was teased-called "makcik bakul" (basket aunty) by him. Bleahh~ Sungguh tak glamour la banggg~ I know he was jokingly disturbing me. So I just smiled & walked off. The 2nd time, he tried to make me respond. & once again, that highly unvogue name was called. Eee, geramnye.
Once again, I smiled & diao-ed him sweetly, hoping he'll getha hint & leave me alone.
& thanks to what I did, I was called Sombong. T_T
He was seriously trying to provoke me. Tat irritant ! Tis tym round, in his oh-so-flirtatious-tone he said "Dah habes uat keje ke..makcik bakul sayang.." Okay, that very moment I felt lyk shoving in the watermelon cubes I'm eating into his throat. Lyk, seriously. So I answered sacarstically "Duhhh, can't you see everyones packing up cik abang.."
& take note, my mum is lyk, a few steps away. But she's too engrossed carrying tis & tat till she's oblivious that some ulatbulu is trying to kacau me ! Grrr.
& thankGawd, I completed all tats supposed to be done, stuffed some kueh in my mouth & cabbed home. Heavy-headed & bods in frigin' disorder.
The taxi driver couldn't have been of any help cos' he drived lyk a total drunkard ! He thinks he's in a go-cart track or what ?! He sped right through PIE lyk some mad dawg race & our heads were practically bobbing up & down. Fug. I think the govt should think of applying the use of helmets in cabs in 2007. Seriously. Safety comes first hokay ?

Home=HEAVEN. Oooooh.


Y