A Lil' Bit Of Salt & SugarY
Results are out.Sungguh menyedihkan.
I Pass FAIL.I couldn't help but smile & hide those heartbreaking feelings in my heart.Whats tha use if tha more I try, tha more I fall ?YOU tell me.Pape ah.I'll "revamp" myself & brush up everythink all over again.No more sad tears & bullcrap.I'll pick myself up & fall again strive !*Cheers For Me*Hohoho.I love tha girlfriends who gave support to me all along. Thanks babes. You know I love ya'll..******.Hahahehehoho-ed with tha dearest girlfriend of mine to town. Initially, we 269-ed all tha way to central, decided to go town, Plaza Sing tat is, so we board 162.It was freaking early in tha morning you see..Both of us had tha slightest idea on where to go, so I suggested town !*Big Grins*Thinking I had a whole lot of ker-chings, I was wrong !Urrgh !I only had 1o pathetic bucks with me !
*Screams Out Loud*I was lyk, stupid me.Pfft. Anywys, we still carried on with tha plan. Arrived there half-an-hour before tha shops are open ! Hah ! Told'cha we're THAT early.Jazz wanted to look for her wedding dress thou. Wooops ! I mean, for her cuzzie's wedding. She needs 2 gorgeous outfits. One for aftanoon, one for tha night.There were a few tat caught her eye & it was absolutely preety. I seriously wanted it for myself too. But tha price, was a bomb.*Sad Smiley*There were alot of shops selling "sailor stufs" too. All over. Is it tha Sailor Festive Season now ?Gosh, I'm soo into tat thing now. 
There's even heaps of it at VivoCity !Yeaaah !! Went there & it was HUMOUNGOUS. Its lyk all tha shopping malls in Spore chunk into one space !& I soo nearly killed myself for not having more cash with me.I tell' ya, you can really shop till you drop there. Succha an ideal place for shopaholics ! Woooweeee~! Girls, must go there often yeah ?So many stuffs I wana splurge on !Heaven man..heaven.& when you get there, tha highest level is a must to step into. MUST must MUST. It is another paradice you don't wanna leave ever again. & its supadupa much betta than esplanade !
Jazzy took pikchas of it, just wait for her to post it lah kay ? You can see tis beautiful pool where you can actually swish swoosh your feet in there, play in ther or whatever. Jazzy badly wanted to dip her feet in, but I was hesitant. 
Diden't want to cos' I feel so improper ! In uniform, & shoes.
So we ended up taking a stroll around, fully reliving tha awwsome scenery. 
A glimpse of Sentosa can be seen too! Those
cupcakes on rollers cablecars, ships, & all tha pretty sights make me go gaga !

Since I know about tis preety lil thing, I'm soo gonna chill there again. Whoopee !Jazzy found what she need to get herself & I'm sure she's gonna purchase it soon. Goodluck girl !She's blahdey fickle-minded lah. One moment she likes tis, then another moment she likes tat. Hoho.But we had fun didn't we ? (:
Met Spidy & his girlfriend at PS chatted for less than a minute & then left.Jazz thought of going Far East but then, tat fickle-mided ass suddenly wanna go VivoCity. So I was lyk, hokay !Then while we were enjoying tha peaceful girls-thing, my dad just had to be tha Bummer. Humpf. Beep-ed me & asked me to rush home cos' he wanna go visit my so-called aunt. I couldn't object any further, I know my dad to well..Sorry girl, we could have jalan2 more..We all know how my parents are like..I'll make it up tha nextym yeah ? & with more ker-chings tat is !
.******.Train-ed home, freshen-ed myself up & dolled-up to go out again.*Big Sighs*I was dead beat but I obediently still listened to his orders.Kwang3.Anywys, thinking of tha benefits of it, (you know what I mean..), I go lah..Reached home at nite thou it we only visited lyk, one & only house. & we spent almost lyk foreva there. Thanks to tha gossip-ers, namely, my mum & those makciks in tha house.*Shrugs*& I was rotting helplessly on a woodenchair.But hey, I was eavesdropping all tha tym ! Nyahahahas !*Stiqs Out Tongue*Who cares ?I was prity much weak & mabok & friggin' zonked out when we finnaly reached home. Gee ! Tucking under my blanket & huggin' my pillow was tha only thing I wanna do ! So I washup-ed, cleaned whateva I'm supposed to clean, & bid everyone goodnight.Tat includes YOU.Totally *yawns*.*Nite Kisses For My Lovelays****