Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Saturday, December 23, 2006

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS !Y


MY NEW EYE-CANDY
Look ! Look !
I've laid my eyes on this new toy !!
Arrrgh !!
Sony Ericsson Z610i Gorgeous Mob !
Aahhh~ lovelovelovelovelove

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
& they come in 3 prityful shades !
BUT PINK IS STILL HAWTTTT, I tell ya.


Let me make it clear to you. I'm not a huge fan of that pink colour, either am I obsessed over it. Just that I simply can't resist it !
Its SuperblyGorge !(for the time being.. before I change my mind..)
But then, I still can't decide which baby to buy..
This first toy had a well-built in 2megapixels camera, the ultrasleek surface which I fell in love with, Bluetooth as well as additional storage expansion. Dropdead Stylish.

But sadly, it hasn't got FM function !
*Screams*
WTH laaa.
That's like, a-must-have function for me, seriously. I've been always addicted to listening to 987FM whenever I'm on board. Chu' know ? :(

So yes, STILL CONSIDERING.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My 2nd Ultimate Pick.

I know, *Sigh* The Beloved Girlfriend wanted this baby too. But hey, your Motorola is good enough love ! :D I guess its got all that I want. YEAHHHH. & not to mention the oh-so-x-price ! GAAAA. Fug that.
The cam is waaay fab, multi functions & so much much much better than the present one I have hokay ! I've had mine for 3years & its quite heartwrenching parting with it. All those memories & once-in-a-lifetime messages.(if ya know what I mean..)
But wadder heck ! Upgrade Miza ! Upgrade ! :(
THERE GOES MY MOBBY HEARTACHE.

***

But then, no worries, I'm forever fickle-minded ! Hehs. Mum adores the Z610i too ! Tha one in black ! ;)
Oh well, till I decide on the baby, I'll be contented with what I have now.

***

&& X'mas its like, soo roundha corner ! Merry Xmas Ppl ! As for now, I'm just patiently waiting for the godamn pay. & I shall burn 'em watching those kickass-watch movies with the usual snack & the loved ones !

JAZ ! TIME TO CATCHUP BEFORE THE DARN SCHOOL REOPENS HUN !
Anyways, heard that we gotta come back for some CCA Orientation thinghy. Pooo.
I would be away for sometime again though, but hey, I'd love to come back for this event ! There's always something to observe on the new bunch of yckssians. Hehs. From the nerd, totally-cannot-make-it-ahbengs/ahlians, to the beyotch-wannabe, & yea, the typical normal ones. You get the drift yaww.

Have fun right ya'll.. before the damn fugkin' school days sips in.
Its bad enough having chills thinking 'bout it. Nuff said.
SCHOOL AGAIN ? BIG FAT NO NO for me.
The teachers screw me big time, bebe.
Not to mention the heap loads of work too.
*Heaves A Huge Sigh Of Utter Dissatisfaction*

Till then, *Misses*.
Boyfie, you're missed.










Y