Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, December 04, 2006

The Beautiful DisasterY


From now on I'll only blog whenever I feels like it. I'm having girly cramps now, for crying out loud.
I shall tell ya what've kept me busy these past 2days.


o2.12.2oo6 Saturday
Nanny's New Home !

I was forced to wake up in the wee hours & be all ready to get to my nanny's house at amk. I was told I WAS LATE. DAMNIT, ITS LIKE ONLY 8 IN THE MORNING ! & heck, I don't care. I showered like forever & skipped breakfast. Because someone phoned & reminded me again that I was LATE. LATE. LATE.
So the 5bucks that Mum left on the table for me to buy breakfast, I chucked it in my wallet & fly to amk. SINCE I WAS FUGKING LATE.
Goodness.
Reached there only to find my youngest uncle sprawling on the floor with pillow stuffed in his ear. I mean, ...
& my nanny busy taping all the boxes of goods.

Not much of work for me to do cos' she'd already done it most yesterday. (:
So I helped out with what I could & eventually joined in my uncle for a nap. I was too sleepy laaa..
By 330pm, the movers, namely my uncles & the lorry man & his prity son cleared the damn house & transferred everysingle thing in the mini lorry & drived all the way to the new house.
Mind you, the shifting place is from amk to amk. & its only a stone's throw away. I sooo didn't know that ! :(
But one thing for sure is, I know its Quraisha's blk too ! Whoopeee !
As soon as we reached the new home, I was like whoaa.. not bad aye..
Lovelay average home with huge potrait of the beloved unt & unc plus a huge tv set & luxurious rooms. Simply Gorge.
No time for lazying around thou. I was permanently made washing the dishes, dry the plates, pots & pans & practically, was in charge of the dishing area. I liked it hokay ?!
*Grins*

I hadta stand for hours before there's really nothing else for me to wash up. & I ease myself to the rooms where I cleaned & unpacked & re-hanged the clothes with much commotion. Hah. You can never be quiet around my family cha' know.. There's always a hyena in all of us.
*Winks*
I'm serious, you freak.
There's bound to be cursing here & there, & everyone's being happy-go-lucky.
Really.You'll get a supermarket if you combine us togetha. :D
& yes, things only settled when night sets in. & I get to play xbox with my dearest uncles. Teeeheee.

Crashing & banging cars was time killer. I get hooked on it eventho gaming wasn't my cup of tea. I felt totally energized when I could bang 3 cars at one shot ! & incase you're wandering, the objective of the game is to crash as many cars as possible. Sadly, its a freaking heart-pain to see those prity cars got crashed at, seriously. Imagine its real. Hoho ! I couldn't even manouvre cars properly with that godamn controllers !
Despite being shagged to the core, I still enjoyed myself. Mum & me eventually cab-ed home around 11pm & by then, I couldn't feel my body.
My energy had pathetically dried up & beginnig to ache all over.
It was a truly a day. I should have been rewarded or something. Heh heh.
*Thick Skinned*
& Things that happened that night lead to the next big "disaster" the following morning.. you know, i know..


o3.12.2oo6 Sunday
Partner Madness

Fugking bad start of the morning. Got yelled right smack at my face by that Mum when I was not even half-awaken. I was still in my bed damnit ! Atrocious humiliation splurt out from her mouth. Foul language. Man, my Mum will definitely transform into a Monsta once every month. It seems like eternity she's been screaming at me. WHY OH WHY ?!
So next time when ya'll talk to me & I go.. "Ah ???! ". You know why.
She caught me red-handed for my ear piercings that I've done since decades & unluckily as I could be, she caught me this day. While I was sleeping... -___-"
forced to wake up friggin' early again & my body is totally resisting it. I'm weak ! I'm weak ! Why noone gets it ?!
*Screams the hell out*

So I dragged myself to the toilet & I swear I nearly tripped onto the step cos' I was swaying with my eyes closed !! Dang, I sooo couldn't wake up. & don't ask me what I did in the loo, sicko.
I was frantically trying to come out with reasons while I was bathing because I knew, I hadta face the Monsta when I've settled down for breakfast. & I knew I was gonna die..
Once dressed up, I carefully made my way to eat the roti prata she bought which was nicely laid on the table. By then, I could feel the intense of the whole thing. I knew she would blow up any moment. Any moment..

Then out of nowhere, ( I mean it ! She came out of the blue !! & nearly shocked me to death !! ) she slided down to sit opposite of me & I can see her fuming. ( hokay, I exaggerrate that part.. )
Not literally fuming, but somehow, somewhat I could feel the heat. Burning..
The first few questions that shot out from her mouth was like gunfire. Fugking deadly. & hell not, it wasn't in her speaking tone. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, I could almost see her mighty vains popping out, like its gonna burst any minute.
"Who was the one that msg-ed you that night ?!!!!!!"
I tell you, I was shoving in the bits of roti prata into my mouth, eating it like its some kind of marshmallow when its truly stone cold.

I couldn't help it. She's barging me with more & more questions by then & I was practically tearing. :'(
Sob sob, I answered. But it went off quite rudely cos' I couldn't stand her screamings. Its like a loudhailer. Only that its alive.
I knew I could lie nomore. I'm now facing the music. & opposite me, is one deathly Monsta I hadta deal with. Dad's not around. Which is a goodthing. He wouldn't be of any help either.
So I hesitantly reveal who what where etc.. with my own questions slit in between like asking her, why the hell she needs to know.. & like as if I've done the biggest sin in my life..

& the issue of the piercings incur her wrath greatly cos' I didn't inform her about it. Sick. I thought it was hokay. Anyways, it was just EAR-PIERCING. Not belly or nose or tongue piercing. I just wanted to ask her to chill, but I know, she wouldn't. She's waay too fast & furious.
Heh.
When its been revealed bit by bit with much of a desperate forcings from her, it finally came to a showdown.
-_____-

The whole of my family was called down to my house. Like we're having some conference shitte. & I had to msg-ed Partner cos' he's wanted. I panicked, obviously, when my Mum wanted him to come & "examine" him. I didn't want the same thing that happened to my past boyfriends to happen to him. Worried as can be, I msg-ed him, explaining the whole not-under-control-situation.
I couldn't be of anymore trouble cos' I disturbed during his soccer. Hah, & I profusely apologized cos' I felt effingly bad. :(
The whole meeting was held at my house at 2pm. Well, it started off 2-ish cos not everyone had reached yet.
I thought, me & partner was screwed big time.. Big Time..
But as he reached, settled down & stuff, Mum began questioning him like an inspector. Now she had turned into a cop. =.=
She was serious the whole time & I could see partner's face was like, cramp. Hehehehe.
Intense moment there cos' Mum wanted to know more about him.. his ambitions.. how he getta know me.. family & typical stuff like that.

He hadta undergo the 2nd round when my crazy aunt reached. The same set of questions, but this time with a tadbit of humour & he's a bit eased now. (:
Then came the third round, where my oldest aunt starts her lectures & digging more on his family & shared bit of her side too. All in all, it became a laughing thing when everyone's there. No more burning questions & no more doubt or whatsoever. Everyone in the house now had a clear concious between me & partner.
Thank God.

I guess it wasn't that bad afta all. If my Mum wouldn't have panicked me early in the morning, I wouldn't have choked onto my prata & could have slept in peace.
But somehow, I do hope hope subsequent matters that happen now, after this getting-to-know session, gets to serious business, especially when it concerns the heart & feelings got involved.
Or rather, I could say, this meeting really helps. The bond is already there. I'm relieved now. Thankful in many ways.
The madness has ended.
I'm loved.




Y