MY SAYY
Replies To TagsSpidy : Oh yeah, didn't you realize Ive been blogging about the world ???! Sheeesh ! I can lyk, turn myself into a journalist or something ! Hokay hokay, want more news eh ? Why dont you carik yourself ? ;)
khai : HAHAHA ! Wei, your blog is triple the better of mine hokayyy ? & that suicidal case.. blahdey common in Singapore..don't know whatta say lagi.. :( & yes, the Netdisaster ! I'm soo gonna download that crap ! Nyeheheh ! Thanks for dropping by ! Your blog is awwwwsome !!
Tsui Fen : Hey laydeh ! Its been ages since I talked to yah huh. MISS YA'LL LYK , CRAZY ! :D
pieces : Wo o-kayyy. (: Awww, thanks for dropping by anyhoo. Hehs.
Justin : Freaky ? I think its more like, TRENDY ?? Hoho ! I wonder.. whats so thrilling about dying grossly at those tracks.. Hmmmm.. There's one at Bishan too ? You serious ?? Bleahhhh~ let them die lah.. No need to be so controversial.. I'm tired of death issues.. Make me f'ingly sick in the stomach !
hleb's chef : Ofcos' its a stupid way to die ! Idiotic ppl. But then.. we can't like just blame them totally ? I mean, surely there's reason behind the things that happen.. besides causing chaos & disruption to the society that is.. Inconsiderate arseholles. Hmmm.. yeayeahhh, I know.. I know.. I guess I should stop being a newsblogger. Hah ! Its just me expressing my thots la partner.. Be it gory or whateva, I just love to let it out instead of bottling them up in my head.. {:
+++