Scraps & Just Scraps.Y
Its the eve of Xmas. Right.I can see my Christian neighbour busy with the spring cleaning & all. & he too, threw a helload of stuffs out at the corridor. Boy, he sure must have never done the job for decades ! Bing banging here & there. Trashes everywhere. Ahhh noise pollution.2oo6 is ending in a jiffy. I don't know where to start, nor do I even know where the ending would be..I know, I'm not tryna reminisce my past. Just that, you havta look back & realize your mistakes & make a goodturn about it. Its not that simple cha' know ?I guess I am just a pathetic sore ignorant piece of brat thats just screwing things up & making a whole mess of of my own life in this particular year.& school life have made it even suckier than before. Minus the helluva goodtime I had with my Girlfriends & Boyfriends. They bring joy throughout my life. My ups & downs, they are the ones who've stood by me. I'm never gonna imagine if we were to part guys.. *Sad Smiley*Studies have played a humoungous impact on my life.. Having said how a failure I could be..
Those rough times & conflicts I've been through in friendships. It had never seem so easy.. Verbal fights, sudden moodswings & a totally fugked up attitude.. It has passed.. just like that.. & here I am, apologizing, if I've ever hurt ya'll in any ways. I myself have learnt to forgive.. & yeahh, probably.. forget.. Trust me, 2oo7 we'll get through it well. Insyallah.<> Relationships have been a rollercoaster ride too. For those whom have been there with me. You know what I mean.. Those bastards that have screwed my life Big Time, I'm never gonna turn back & fall on my knees & say sorreh to you. Its enough now that I know, bygones are bygones. & I've gotten over you.Yes, major crushes is not a problem for me. If you think you're one big shot with your drop dead gorgeous looks & can make me fall for you just with a snap, think again loser. People like you gimme the worst nightmares & I'm never gonna waste my tears on such dumbfucks anymore.
My family. Uh, they've been oh-so-supportive towards me except for the itty-gritty bit where they forever think I'm a stubbornheaded girl who always go with my what my lil heart says. Which I think, yes, I AM STUBBORN. Obviously it depends. I stand up for my rights & not just go witha flow evenso their more experienced than me. That's plain dumb.But all in all, I had thank them for everysingle thang they've sacrifised for me. Nomatter how rebellious I may go, I still do know howta apologize for my wrongdoings & appreciate my annoying parents.I LOVE 'EM'LL GREATLY.***I'm away tomorrow again. Away from the life of my own home. Its Xmas my dear friends. I'll head somewhere where Im loved & spread the joy & happiness particularly with the loved.& yes my dearest laydehs, we'll parteh hard on Tuesday alright, with our beloved birthday girl ! :DI'm sooo eager to meet ya'll up laa.
As for this chilly moment, I just feel lost. Fake a smile.. my fears came right at the spur of the moment, & I could hardly think..The wonders of it could really tear me down. Tell me if I've do you wrong. Tell me it still matters to you hunn..You left me in silence, all you gave is silence, & all I could reply to those who truly concerned about you is also silence.Thankyou.*
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year Sweethings.Rock On. {: