Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, February 26, 2007

Aye, is that boxers or pants ? RARRY


Hello pople.
Today seemed fantabulously great.
HAHA.
I have no idea why.
Firstly, I was damn sure I was gonna be late for school mainly bcos some arsey bus driver made the whole troop of passengers on board wait in the bus for like a friggin' 15 mins & that was like, 7+am already ? Shitty laaa. & the best part is, afta making us wait, (well you might think 15 mins is no biggie, well it is, when you're in that freakin situation) the asshole driver ordered us to move out of the bus, afta we were comfortably seated, to change to next bus beside us for some bullfrug reason.
Thanks eh.
I wasn't exactly pissed thou, just that, I know for sure who to blame if I were to had my detention just now.
Phucking busdriver.
O-kay, school was alright.
Nothing suckay, didn't study that much too,
slacked throughout every lesson & managed to stay awake.
:D


Headed to Unt's place to send her belated pressie & soon afta, it was pouring horses & pigs !
Heh heh heh.
Aaah, finally I can snuggle up on my comfy bed & enjoy a good long sleep.
I've been waiting for it to rain for ages.
Just love the mellow chilly weather.
Heeeee.

&& oh, did I mention how silly & paiseh I was this aftanoon ?
Boy, you'll neva wanna kno it.
I was heading back to tha bustop from Unt's place where I could bus home ya see,
& then, I felt the urge to pee.
So I did what I thot was, well.. since there's a nearby coffeshop, I conveniently made my way there.
So there I was, going in to the toilet without a care in the world right when I saw the Female Logo.
O-kay, I'm not sure if I was really that blind or is the toilet just so confusing or what.
But I think you can predict what happened matees.
Went in the cubicle which I supposedly assumed it was tha Female's.
Relieved, & then came out to a blahdey horror !!
I am telling you, I was really burning in embarrasment.
& the best part is, there's this apek standing just outside the door of the "supposedly Female loo", & he looked at me THRICE. THRICE HOKAYYYY.
& this was exactly what he said to me "Girl's toilet ah ? Girls meh ?" Then he glanced at the logo for a few seconds, then stared at me back.
I confidently, CONFIDENTLY, lemme highlight that again, CONFIDENTLY, answered "Ya, girl's one what..?"
AHHHHH, I could feel how paiseh-ed I am already lahhh !
Then, (I know, I'm fucking silly.) I turned, mind you, I was still in the toilet, I saw this two.. urmm.. what do you call that thing where guys pee ? HAHA, whateverrrr. O-kay, then I SAW THAT THING LAAA.
So its pretty obvious I went in the dude's toilet.
Oh fucknuts laydehs.
THANKGOD I SEE NO EVIL WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE CUBICLE.
I think that apek had just finished his business, & he too, looked absolutely shocked & dumbfounded when he saw me.
AHAHAHAHAKS !
I can't stop laughing at myself aftahat !
How can I be so.. urmm.. err.. *Shrugs*

PAISEHS LAA GUE.



I shall endha post withis. ;)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NyehNyeh. That's my English class,people.
The form tcher of the class has gone nuts & decided to have the freakin tables & chairs to be arranged likethat before & afta lesson.
How cool is that ?
HAHA.


Y