Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, February 13, 2007

you make me go crazy hottay bastard.Y


I'm so f'ing muddled up till I can't stop laughing hysterically.
Or should I say, depressed ?
Seriously, the irony of everything tickles me very.
Now thats I think I know the reason why God gave me in threes & not just one.
Nevamind if you don't gettit.
*LAUGHING HYENA*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CHOICE 1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CHOICE 2

Went ard to shop for some outfit for that CNY concert.
Supa fickle-minded me.
Took long hours to decide cos' I fell in love with mainly the black ones.
& just so you know, BLACK is kinda lyk, not encouraged to wear on CNY ?
So sadly yeah, gotta throw aside my Black Fetishsm & focus more on the red apparels. Boohoos.
THIS FASHION offered truckloads of hippy clothes la can ?
& I kinda lyk the print on my 1st choice outfit.
But a tadbit revealing on the back,
so,a big NO-NO.
Nanti appear sexxay lak.. ish.
The 2nd one looks prity good.
I just like the sweet color of orangey-red.
Not too striking, not too daring.
Hehs.
& incase you're wondering what's underneath that dress, the freaking green thing that totally spoils the outfit, thats my school skirt dummy.
Shopped in a rush.
Okay, enough said.

I'm stll laughing a lil too hard now that I can feel the cramps.
My goodness ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*


Y