Looks like immah bad fry. :'(Y
I think I'm starting to experience dejavus.
*Pulls hair apart*
& I broke out in cold sweat yesterday night.
Reason, the dream.
Not just any typical fancyful dreams, where I could smile while dreaming of it..
This is waaay too absurd.
Even more bizarre than my previous dreams that I've shared.
& now I couldn't recall !
But in the back of my mind, I hadda feeling that the dream was meant to be a lesson.
Now you guys won't have the slightest idea what I'm stating here.
The dream sorta "torture" me emotionally, like,the aftermath of the sins I've done..
Like omg, only I can friggin' understand this.
I stayed awake throughout the night.
I was shivering by then.
Fearing the same dream would haunt me again..
It left me with question marks..
I'm puzzled to the core.
=/
Later darlings, needda rush for work.