Turn Up The Heat PuhleaseY
Suay-suay The Sickening-Redlight must come on the day when I'm havin NAPFA 2.4 run.
:'(
An awwful position cos' I kinda lost my momentum & finally brisk walk due to horrible plus terrible tummy cramps.
Marvellous-laa.
I'd retake if I hadda chance to.
:( :( :(
Decided to pon English with Hansa vereh much becos' of the Ultimate-Boredam-Class & an Ultra boring teacher, it makes learning English a lil bit Suicidal.
Heh, yesyes. SUICIDAL.
The boredness of it makes me emotionally dead.
At most, I'd be whipping out my fone & playing some songs, good enough for me, myself & I to hear.
I tell you, it really kills to be in that class.
But, you havda freedom to slack all you want.
Hohoho !
Was supposedly having a Drama phototaking today, don't know which edeeyot went to cancel it away.
Weigh my bag for bringin the D.Shirt laa.
HAH ! Okay, not.
Its been a mighty rain since I came back.
& the continuous gust of wind totally made me have goosepimpies here & there.
Now I feel like ditching my schoolwork.
Oooh, perfect weather to indulge in..........................................
....your pants Sinful HotChocs. :}