Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dashboard.ConfessionY


*Smiling smiling*
*still smiling*
Eheheheks. You might think Im nuts.
Teeeheees~. Go ahead.
Im currently in a gud mood so donchu' tryna spoil it.
Well ntg prity much hepened today except tat I kana caught. (again)
Tha fcukin' school of mine had an attire check tis mornin & ferst Mrs Cherylee examine our socks followed by skert & stuff.
I must be stupid to think I cud even get away wit my short skert.
So yea, it just wasnt my luck.
She ordered me to stand whilst she analyze my skert. Well its not as short as a mini-skert.! It still covers my punani waht ??!.
Ugh.
Can neva argue at tyms lyk tis.
So off I went to tha front leaving my bag behind.
Sandy kana too. Partner-in-crime. Ehehehehz. *winks*
Niways Mr Roro* separated us into 2sections.
Basically those get caught for socks & skerts.
Smart as we can be, San & me sat at tha SOCK ZONE eventho we're actually caught for skerts. (:
Whee. We're damn smart. Cos' Im nt gonna risk myself again goin to tha SKERTS ZONE & bein forced to buy anuder new skert..(been there,done tat)
So row by row were being analysed top to toe..
Incase you dont know, tis is tha latest hobby of Mr Roro*. Confiscating & trashing students' property.
Soo used to it oredy.
& eniways he let me off cos' thankfully I managed to pull my socks to tha desirable length. Fuhheeeew.
My prayers were answered. (:
San waited fer me at tha staircase & we dilly-dalleyed up to Maths class.
& upon reaching, realized tat Mrs choong is oredy halfway-thru tha lesson.
*___________________________________________________*
Break tym I slept. But noises kept ringin in my head & I cudent even take a nap peacefuly. A few mins tym sumone will either tap me or nudge me askin tis & tat. Errf.
Soo not a good spot to sleep. *yawns*
I was real friggin' damn sleepy & just felt so sick tat moment. Cudent even focus in chem's class.
& Alson was lyk, '' Miza, you okay or not?.''
I cudent help but nod wit eyes half-closed. -_-
Poo~.
Gained back my strength durin Malay lesson cos' sum jeckass was makin a complte fool out of himself & tha whole class luffed hyterically. even Mdm Aisha turned red afta all tat crap.!
But then, my drowsiness gradually came back wen it was chem period again..
& tis tym I totally cudent help it. Sittin up straight & staring at tha board dident do tha trick.
So my last resort was, sit leanin against tha back, straight, twisting a pen in my hand hoping I wont accidentally sleep.
But hell no .
My eyes just wudent listen to me .!
My mind slowly drifted away & my eyes seemed to be closing any moment..
& before I knew it, Ms Ching said tha same thing tat Alson said.
''Miza. are you okay..?''
Oh shooots.
She saw me.
Tis is lyk tha oh-so-many-tyms Ive been caught sleepin. Its always during Science periods. Why urh ?. Why??.
Oh well. WHATEVAR.
Afta skool went to redo corrections for phytest & jasz accompanied me. She literally enjoyed talkin to herself while I shuttup & do my werk, ignorin her & den pretend to undstand what tha fuck she's babbling.
*GRINS*
She left hme ferst. while I made confessions to..
*ahem ahem*
Those who were there, you know wich chap Im talkin 'bout.
Niways he waited for me till Im done wit those corections & called him to sit dwn wit me. (i mean.., sit opp me la.!)
& I began apologizing for why I dident reply his msgs & stuff. & I officially politely calmly confidently rejected him. & yeah I told him I'd prefer us to be frends & just frends.
No mushy-mushy feelings anymore.
Ive given my answer his been waitin all along.
Phew.
Im glad he understood & dident make a fuss out of my decision. & boy, he did have a disappointed-look on his face & lyk tryin to hide his emotions & stuff.
Sorry dude. Frends we shall be hokaaay?.
& so tat confessional moment ends there & he went home wit his buddy.
While me..? asked fel to do me a favour of teachin Maths. She's good. (((:
& yes. I understood tat topic now. For now.
Headed home wit fel, melissa, zarina & her hubby.
Thay all went maaad. Except ME. Uff. You know whats the why?.
Cos' I have no fuckin' idea what they're talkin 'bout.
HeeeeHeeees.*
& dey walked super-damn slow. *sighs*
& I ended up walkin faster than them..bleaaaahzz..
Tha whole buch went to tha intrchge while I waited at my usual bustop for MY BUS. Hehe.
Im in absolute good mood. Mama's back late & I have tha hse fer myself. ahahks. (:
Yea2..gtg..I need a bath.(i stink . smell me.)
Till den, gudnyte ppl.!




Y