It'll Be perfect if it wasn't for Jackarse who spoils my mood.Y
Freshen up prity early today.
Woke up. *squint squint*
*wash face*
*brush teeth*
Saw a note on the dining table.
F.Y.I, I received a note frm mum everysingleday tellin me what Im suppose to do in tha hse & tat includes Householdchores. Grrrs.
& so todays note read tat I gotta wash all tha pants(using tha washingmachine ofcos'.!)
..aftawich I havta hang 'em out to sun dry..
Tha next point states tat I needa RE-FOLD all my apparels in my wardrobe(cos' mum tink's its in a mess. which I dont tink so.)
& yeah.
I faithfully re-folded ALL.
Potential housewife?. Hmm..Maybe?. *stiqs out tongue*
Mum also reminded me to tcre of myself when Im out later in tha aftrnoon with some lala.
Hmmm..my mum do really cares bout me..doesn't she?.
Oh well.
Rang Spidy at 12noon sharp.
Showered & everything & left tha house for lala.
Meetin tym was actually 13opm & I reached somewhat early. =.=
Tat ass took succha longtym to reach.
Thanks lala, I waited fer like 4o miserable minutes.
Zzzz.
&niways had a feast before muggin in BK.
Lala ate practically alot & soon afta she was complainin tat she had to take her dinner as well.
& mind you, it was like 2++ when we started studyin' Amaths.
The reason was tat she had to go off for her tuition which strts at 6.
*sigh*
Thinkin' tat we studied enuff, & rite afta lala lost engross-ment in her work, we scram off to Np.
PS: Tha only thing I scribbled in my folscap was ''Simultaneous Eqtn''.
Zzz. How pathetic.!
& lala was like a typewriter. Frm waht I observe.
I stared at her Maths notebk, she was writing.
I pretended to write smthng on the paper, she was still writing.
I looked up at her, her face was covered with her so-called-cut-fringe(as she claims it.), she was STILL writing.!
Grrrs.
She was lyk sooo into what she's doin.
Tha only thing she squeaked was 'YAAY.!' when she found out she had gotten tha sums correct.
Sheeesh.! Sum Mathematician asses brain she's got.!
I was like secretly envy-ing her..Heh heh heh..
Your smartness I mean. (:
Roamed ard aimlessly at Np, snap few pointless shots in tha loo,(HeeeHeees. We girls have ntg betta to do.), brushed thru sum shops & bought like nothing at all. Incase you don't know, Np's Super Boring.
But hey, we still had fun. Right lala?.
Returned back to BK for lala's advance dinner & it was indeed just a plain Hershey Sundae Pie.
Poo~.
She ate 2.!!
Pfff.
Lala's seresly got a big tummy. *winks*
I bet she's still hungry aftadat.!!
We parted off kinda early cos of sum jackass(you know, i know, public dnt know. (: )
Rushed off home & lala headed for tha intrchange..
Tha day ended with a breeze..tho having sum interuptions here & there..but afterall..everythings fine.
Missin' Spidy, Jasz, Lala,Sandy & all..i sooo miss you guys.!!
Take care yah ppl~. Shall see you when I see you..
Btw tis post is dedicated to LALA. Cos' I spent lyk almost half tha day with you butt.
Happy?. If you aren't, I don't care. Cos I am. Being Happy. Yet Missed Someone. Like Seriously.