Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dual Flavours & TienY


Geee, I think I'm starting to get addicted to local music.
Seriously. I couldn't sleep at all lastnight.
So I plugged in & tuned to 987Home.
You know, where Soo(the DJ hosting tat show) will interview local bands & such. It ends at 3am. Yes, I listened throughout.

Now I kinda appreciate our local music. I don't know, I might say listening to the radio has influence me much on the musics I listen to.
Hmmmm.
Oh well, I have no idea why I just can't make myself drift to sleep.
Once in a blue moon thing perhaps. Because I'm the type who tend to knockoff as soon as I'm on bed.
Double Hmmm.
Any case, Sue interviewed Dual Flavours & Tien( I think tats how you spell it). These two bands rock my thongs ! Heh. Really really. You should hear "House service" by Dual Flavours. Eventhou half the time I was tryna figure out what the hell they're rapping about ! Still, they play awesome songs & the lead singer of Tien has got husky killer voice. I practically melt in my bed. Aahhhh~
Hohoho ! ;D
Dual Flavours members sounds really familiar..from the tone..from the way he speaks..
*Curious Expression*
Blahdey familiar.
Oh who cares. I might be hallucinating things right when I'm missing someone. {:
You might think the show is darn boring huhr, plus it starts friggin' early in the morning. But hey, its totally kick-ass hokay ! Hahah, yes. I couldn't stop smiling to my pillow wheneva those dudes crack some jokes. Hilarious buncha people.
*Big Grins*
No one sees me anyway.

So yeayeah, I'll be looking forward to the subsequent shows ! Cheeros lovelays !
Catch 987Home every Sat 7-8pm or the repeat Tues mornings 2-3am !




Y