Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, December 29, 2006

GOTCHA !Y


Overnight at the Aunt's Hse again yesterday. Chilled, study, fuss-free.
Hari Raya Haji's is roundha corner.
That's like, during the countdown.
Hmmm.. quite a few events coming up. Not mentioning the obvious school haunts in a jiffy plus birthday babies.
& oh, I had this weird dream, I mean really weird to me. Cos' as far as I'm concerned, I've never had dreams which I could actually rmmber again the next morning. Its just so un-normal to me. Uber mysterious. It happened ytd night thou.

I don't know what the hell was on my mind that moment. Hokay, here it goes. (Pardon me if its sounds lame or truly unlogical to you, cos' I don't create my dreams.)
It appears like it was in the afternoon, & somehow, I always love to do people-watching. You know, the typical things done when you're in boredamento. & yeah, there's another laydeh too, beside me. Gazing out at the window. I couldn't recall who she was. Strangely. & then, my eyes started to wander around.. zooming through each flats by their open windows.. Observing from the bottom level.. up one at a time.. & then.. it came to this floor..
There's this what I think, seems like a businessman to me, he wore a white collar tee along with necktie. & was climbing onto the window pane as if it was the most natural thing to do lah !
& with a blink of an eye, he seriously JUMPED DOWN FROM WHERE HE WAS. & I, had to be the unlucky one who witnessed his tragic death ! I was terrified, horrified, mortified, & all the other-fieds you can think of.
So the first normal reaction is to dial for the police & ambulance. So I did that. Called & all. & the laydeh that I mentioned earlier, don't know who the fug she is, was LAUGHING HER HEADS OFF, like OMG. Is she insane or whaaaaat ??
& guess what, the police & the ambulance NEVER came. I find that weirdweirdweird.
& the "funneh" thing is, the crowd that gathered downstairs to kaypoh-look at the corpse was staring up at me !! Another confusion there. I think I was stoning by then. They stared at me like as if I push that dumbell down or something. Its unfucklievable ironic ! & they were all fugking pale can ?!!

Don't ask me what happened next, the dream ended there. No continuation or whatevernots. I was left in confusion & utter amazement. Speechless. Just relieved I hadn't had any sudden fever the next morning or possessed or something. Thank Gawd.
I know, dreams are just dreams. It may sound cliche but some believed it will really come true if it happens like, often. Anyhows, it just kept me thinking, of all the dreams i had, I remmembered this one. Which to me, is strange.. just what the hell..
I soo sensed that something is wrong..

PS: This dream is random, I just hadta type it down & analyze it. You think I'm nuts, I'm just being myself. My own interpretation of the dream is, I'm still figuring out thou.. but the bottomline is.. there's gotta be something to do with the D word..

***

Grandma made me supa-nice lunch today. The sushi-chic with fish head curry. But I ate it as my breakfast before I leave the house.
Uhh-ummm.
Soon, our attention was caught at this thickskinned-apeks whom guilt-freely went to shove up the mangoes from the Governments' Tree. I strongly emphasized on that cos' doing that shite is not legal la hokays ! & that pathetic residents was caught on act not once but everysingle day ! So budget laaa. Shove those mangoes, sell. & claim it was imported from New Zealand laa, Thailand laa.. & the next thing you know it, you're having illegal mangoes in your tummy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These ppl, they know we're taking shots at them, they even smug at us ! & they just can't be bothered. Its like, "Take pic, take pic la ! What we care ?!!" kinda attitude.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
F.y.i, that MangoMan had climbed till the top of that tree. StuntMan is it uncle ?
Heeyearhhh, MY FOOOT !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What an effort.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They work in 3s as you can see. Partners-in-crime.
Teeeeheee.


Pls don't mistake me as being busybody. I'm just concern. My aunt & grandma has been complaining about how unfair it is, when that apeks can, & we cannot.
Ya' get what Im tryna say here ?
& I'm not gonna be so nasty & to the extreme as in to send these pikchas to STOMP.
Those are their lives. I'm just being observant. Thankyou. (:

To all Muslims,
HAPPY ADVANCE HARI RAYA HAJI ! GOD BLESS YA'LL.




Y