Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, November 27, 2006

Its A Fugly SeasonY


Omg. It feels like I've abandoned my blog for a decade ! & it feels so.. different back typing my keyboard again. -_-
Just one reason for me not blogging.
Not the usual busyness or so. But I was SICK.
Yes, so fugking sick. I had a fugking fever for 4 consecutive days plus 3 sleepless nights. Took my medcines as regularly as I can till the damn pills sickeningly ran out & I was still in the worst state. My body is totally weak & to add to the misery, right when I was feeling a little okay-ish, I had a fugking tummy cramps ! Ahhh~ Double merde.
& its not those redlight days, this is actually the worst I ever had in my whole entire life ! Only God knows how I was struggling with my illness..

On top of that, Dad has just been dismissed from the hospital. He was down with high fever just like me. & which I think, I should be the one admited not him.
*Slaps forhead*

One day of stupid high fever & he's in the ward. While the 4 pathetic fugking days of high fever rots at home. Fugking ironic.
Lets just say, its the way of life huh. You take it, or leave it.

& yeah, thanks to my sickness, I missed the chance of going for the Escape Outing. Gahhhh~ I'm like the one who's fugking eager to go...&...I'm the one that couldn't go. Gosh !
Nevermind that. I'm talking like as if there's no tommorow.
*Smiles*
But seriously, its not a prity sight, being sick, feeling nauseautish & mabok all the way. Esp when you have only yourself to take care of you.. :(
Whatever la. I guess the episode of this misery had gladly ended. & mindyou, I bought almost all the hip magazines for this month ! Bleahh. My only source of entertainment besides the blasting musics I had. Pleaded Mum to buy me, that is. Cleo, Hillary being the covergirl, Teenage, Manja, & you'll get this fugly bag which I donates it to my Mum, Style, another freebie ! This one I loike. A party pouch ! Prityprity bling ! Then again, I told myself, I must get Lime. My all-time-fav-mag ! Another bag for me. Hah ! Yey ! I'm a sucka for freebies. Really really. Esp when they're free, yet sassy ! Call me a cheapo. I soooo don't care.
*Nudge Nudge*
(:
Rings a bell ? Heh.


& I'm friggin happy now. I've got myself a new specs like last last week & I can read much much betta & double the clearer.
No more squinting business for me !
Hoho !




Y