Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, December 01, 2006

The Ride Just StartedY


We're lyk, already in December month aren't we ?
Whooo ! Thats fast !
*Wanders*
& I've just lyk gotten a job ?
& its more or less the same kinda job I've been doing previously.
Who cares, as long I don't havta rot helplessly at home watching the telly with my bro. Its a total waste of time !

I'm prity glad that this promoter job has been manageable. Flexible hours & smart casual dressed. I can't be happier for that.
Getting back to work simply gave me a sense of feel-good-inc. After months & months being jobless, I now feel relived again gearing up every aftanoon for work ! Its like a whole Working Miza back then !
*Smiles*
Newfound friends & all the amiable colleagues are love.
We all got along well & I'm really really happy bout it.
They're all so sporting la !
Namely Zara, Irene & Khai. The loonatics bunch ! Heh. Those people are only lyk, a few years older than me.
Even the supervisor isn't that old either ! I tell ya, the bond between us are lyk as if we've known each other for century !
No kidding.

***
Accompanied my aunt & the beloved Lutfan for some shopping & apparently she wanted to get herself the Red Delicious DKNY perfume. Since town area is humoungously big, plus the diff sales of perfumes, you bet my aunt had a hard time choosing ! Being fickle-minded as she already is, she still could not decide which suits her taste eventhou she had nearly 10 samples with her ! =.= I felt like she already turned herself into a walking-perfume by then.
-___-"
So I just helped her along commenting whenever I had to. (:
& to my greatest delight, she conveniently bought me one too ! How sweet kan ! Frankly its not surprising cos' she can afford to buy goodies that cost her bombs as her salary is waaay too good.
& no, I'm not jeolous.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Just then, I received a call from my ex-PizzaHut-manager while I train-ed home. Clarifying that he had just realized that I had filled in the form applying for my former job there. Stupid. So stupid. I was like.. wad-derfug ?!?!
That form was filled eons ago & he claimed he had JUST received it ?
Bullshitte.
Remember Edna ? We both filled the forms togetha afta the pathetic kfc man busted us ?
Wow-ness.
I sooo can't believe my ears.
(I think the whole lot of commuters saw me gasping in astonishment ! Hah !)
But then, I didn't literally use the F word on him.
DUH !~
I worked for him before. So being the polite girl *ahem*, I explained the whole darn stituation & how the confusion came about & he too, I sensed, almost blurted out the fug word.
*Evil Laughter*

So anyways, don't worry Edna, Ive recommend you to him, again.
So eyeap, prolly in a day or two he'll ring you up hunneh.
:D
I'm still very very disheartened that he let me wait for the long agonizing months before he actually called up. Blahdey Disappointed :(
When I'm already happy about my new job now. How ridiculous can this get.


Y