Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, January 26, 2007

Eye DifficiencyY


I am being succha SUCKAH.
Instead of boarding the usual 804 bus to interchange in the morn,
MY-OH-SO-SCREWED-EYES made me take 800.
-______________-"

Like omg, what was I thinking ?!
& I was wearing specs at that moment can !?
& I hadta practically alight at the next stop upon realizing the bus wasn't turning the normal left lane.
Thank Goodness I was prity early. So I made my way, (walking) to the interchange which was like, 3 stops apart ? & it was freaking dark & deserted I tell ya. I may have been molested by a touch-and-go-violator for all that I know. =.=
Dang, it should have neva happened.
Pffffffft.

Ard 2++ we went to tour ard NYP which, needless to say is effing huge !
My first impression was "Is this a mall or smth ?"
All in all, didn't enjoyed it AT ALL. The tour sucked to the core, I AM NOT AT THE SLIGHTEST BIT CONVINCED TO BE IN THAT SCHOOL, the tour guide, the emcee, the unpredictable weather almost choked me to death. Taufik was again featured at 6pm but no thnks, the environment is enough to kill my spirit to watch his performance !

In the end, accompanied Jazzy to Mc Cafe & it was her treat ! So sweet lah ! The all-time-favourite-gossips, the laughters, secrets were our main convo. ;D
A rocking good time despite the mellow weather. & not to mention, we drenched our way to Mc Cafe with the gruesomely wet PE shirts sticked to our bodies like some glue ! Ergh !
& poor Jaz, her manager spotted her & she was forced persuaded to work on CNY.
Take it easy alright love, just make sure there's an outing on my birthday !
She's a totally good sport. We could talk about almost anything under one roof ! We past the time till its late afternoon before..
we soon we parted, Jaz had tuition at Khattib & I 2-bused home..
=)

*Misses*


Y