The Oh-So-Mellow WeatherY
Hello fellow bloppers !
Its not like I''m back here, blogging the shite out me like usual, I just felt like o-kay, with the lil free time I have before I'm down to serious business. & I really mean serious business, I'd type a few & go.
School's double the stress now.
Now I wished for another holiday, like damn.
Kill me puh-lease.
Had a terrible 3periods of killer Chem today & my heart nearly stopped beating in Amaths class like, wth Sandy ? I know, I know, I can't stop whining during that lesson laa. I soo feel like urgh, dying. I'm uber weak & today's weather is soo syiok can ! All I need is just some sleep, atleast. Pardon me, my throat feels dry, my mind is in a turbulence & I feel like my brain juice has f'ingly dried up due to the 3periods of Chem plus another extra lesson of Physics afta school.
I flunked Amaths retest yet again. Suck-kehhh ! To add up to the misery, I flunked another Physics class test. Like its soo annoying when you've studied real hard for the godamn test, & the next moment you realized your pain-ass revision just went down the drain.
Ingg-Crre-Dible.
Wish of the day : Oh Mighty God, puh-leese fast-forward today all the way to Prom-nite Day asap. Thankyou very very much.