Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, January 14, 2007

Walk Away.Y


& I don't know I just felt soo goood.
The sense of accomplishment of finishing all my Maths homework !
The Binomial Whatzits is already attached in my brain now.
I am officially eating Maths, sleeping Maths, bathing Maths & talking Maths & breathing Maths !
Gawdddd.
Is this how Geniuses function ? 24/7 Maths-Infested-Brains ?
Betcha there's more than just that..
Honestly I regret Big Time for slcking my ass out last year. I could have jolly well scored dime in my Maths Paper. Now, with constant endless everlasting lectures of the same thing over & over again frm the teachers are really pain in the neck laa !
Like as if we have to be reminded every second we breathe. Goodness me.
Seriously, I think there's a point when teachers point out that if we focused, & let go of all the unecccessary things in life, the distractions & blahs, its easier for us to concerntrate on our goals.
& I've officially revamped myself. Letting go the bits & pieces that tear me down & strumming my own pains. I've letit go.. How I feel much much more secured now..
I've learned to handle work & school without much fuss & yeahp, wearing a smile everywhere I go..
I might not be blogging much in these few days, practically being occupied. Anyways, to those whom showed concerned, you're much appreciated. Really. Those moments are loved. You guys neva fail to make my day. With ya'll, I need noone else. I feel ever-so-complete.

*Misses*


Y