Freeze the moment ; Seal my fateY
I took an off-day today ! No working for the Cheetah Girls event at Ngee Ann !
Phee-yew !
Around noon left house & trained to Plaza Sing..
Had good plans today.
Some sweet dude wanted to treat me to Swensens & he arrived oh-so-early (sacarsm) until I've finished strolling in & out of everyshops in every level. No kidding !
Okay, prolly I was tad-bit too early. Hehs.
Stop saying sorreh alright ? Really, its no biggie. :) I had fun window-shopping alone, exploring every shops & toilets. Heeeeeeee. & oh btw, I met Willy(
don't ask me how he looked like outside, a PE tcher will always dressed sporty nomatter what !) We exchanged hi's & he asked if I was a graduate............
-_________-"
Thanks again for the treat & oh, the advance birthday gift. Its totally gorge. I loike..
Like, thank you so much.. you shouldn't have to you know..
Today was supposedly an outing to NAFA, well, thats the original plan. Meeting with Jaz was at 3pm. I kinda exceeded abit cos' I was still eating my spag while she'd already arrived. Million apologies my dear girl. You know I don't mean to.
The lovely dude went off after I took 162 with Jaz to the supposedly-NAFA destination. She were pissed with me for quite abit but thankfully managed to chill after that. *Grin* So as expected, we know in the back of our minds, confirm get lost. Ahaks ! True enough, I didn't wanna waste my time searchin & searchin, so I suggested we went town instead ! It was still drizzling mind you, but heck, our spirit's there & mood was good ! We didn't let the wet weather hinder anything ! Town was usual crowded, rain or shine, typical Singaporeans will be spotted snogging, slacking or just so the prityful angmohs were found staring at you like you're some alienated species that had just landed.

Seriously, at one point of time Jaz totally got annoyed by this oggler, so she claimed, were oggling at us on the bridge, turning back one too many times at us. & I wasn't at all realizing that bit ! Reason, bumped into Sairi & his mates. Caught up with him a lil bit & that's when the oggler story came upon.. More info, pls ask Jaz yourself kay..
We strode in just anywhere our feets bring us. About how our upcoming Valentine would be & how we secretly wished our Boyfie was an angmoh. Hah ! We giggled over helload of stuffs & practically had fun throughout ! Ya' know.. its so much easier out with your own species.. if you know what I mean..

My Precious Girlfie.

Jaz hadta pay 6 plus bucks for a mini pizza at BreadTalk. She regretted it badly. Nways, thks for the treat hunn !
PS: Look, I'm not asking ppl to treat me hokays ? I'm not that budget. I'm in serious bankruptcy, thats the why.

Haiyaa.. Shy shy..
We were prity zonked out by then. My new heels are succha pain towards the end of the day. I had blisters at the side of my toes & at the back of my feet !
Fug-nesss.
The absolutely tiring look..
Headed home at night. Surprisingly Mum didn't doubt me that much. Thankfully.Its been good for once.Thanks for making my day people..Loving ya'll to bits & pieces.Later.