Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dear GrandMomma..Y


Its My Beloved Hawt, GrandMama's Birthday !
Whooopeee !
The whole Fam planned a surprise B-Day Parteh for her the night before.
With me, blowing my lungs out for the balloon decorations, my Unc changing new curtains, & my Unt preparing the tmr's feast.
Effin' sweet right.. ?
& f.y.i, she turned a fab 66 years old today.
Ohhh yeahhh. : >

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awwww..
Well, the Birthday Girl Woman was already brimming with tears when we all sang B-Day Song to her..
Deep down, I know, she was really touched.
^_^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can tell she's really shy..
Kekekeke.

The cake was heavenly delicious I tell ya.
Deep choc with some crumbs for the base, that makes it not too thick, & I totally dig it cos there wasn't much CREAM spread on top on like any usual B-Day Cakes.
Uh-Umm.
*Two Thums Up*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
& I F'King love this creature.


The Hse was in endless havoc when the parteh began.
Screamos of kids,
the laughingheaded people.
& the Karaoke-ing. (thats a-must o-kay !)
Managed to watch Saw 3.
& it practically scare the Frug outta me !
I highly discourage weak/fain-hearted ppl( like Norbit)
NOT to attempt in watching this freakass show.
The gory factor is 5/5, like seresly.
Can it be any gross-ier than Abortion video ?
Well hell YESSS.
I was half the time covering my face with my hands, cos' the scenes are undenyingly pukable lah !
If you're the abnormal humans that love to see how "creative"
one can undergo death, well, this is for you.
Thank God I miraculously survived at the end of the show.
& pssst, don't expect to be relieved in the ending yeah ?
*

I'm absolutely deadbeat now.
Hold your peace, I need my beautysleep, bad.
Goodnight Sweetloves.


Y