Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, April 15, 2007

Honey-coated-kissesY


Now someone turned a lil less than 7teen candles !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HAPPY 6TEEN BIRTHDAY GORGE !
& now that you're finally 6teen, say hello to NC16 movies beb,
may this day bring joy & whooping good moments for the rest of your life yea Nas ?
& sumhow, when there's free partehs in clubs(especially for under 18), hopefully you can come along & join me too okay, hunn ?
In the meantime, you can laugh at those who are longin' to be 6teen.
HAH ! Kay fine, you might just wanna smack my face with your panties.
:>


Its been yet another energy-absorbing day at work.
Its a strenuous job, seriously.
I guess checking sales, taking care of stocks would be a definite no-no to me if its not for my dearest collegues.
Esp Faizal, the Cheeky-Monyet.
He would go an extra mile to get my favourite Mocha Frap at Starbucks in the middle or workinghours just to lighten up my spirit !
& when Singapore is badly showered in the noon.
Wouldn't he just make them girls go "Awwww.."
In fact, my whole working clan totally snapped off my idea of quitting tha job laa.
Looks like they'll miss me even when I havent call it quit.
Heh Heh Heh.

Dang, I just realized I filled up my weekends with work.
Specifically on work.
Zzzzz.
& I kno I gotta catchup with the Girlfies & Boyfies, baddd.
Its been eons since that sneak-shoppin', frequent bitchin', occasional moviedates & lepak-ing is involved.
How I miss that. I really do. Trazillion apologies from the depth of my heart to Sufian & Psyco for delayin the meet.
If you're reading this, atleast. :(
I'm not making up excuses for the sake of not meeting you guys but rather, I've been waaay busy lately.
& Anas too. Sorry bebe.


***

Naq: hi sayang.. miza kn tu? Hehe..
Me: Ahh sape nie?
Naq: Rabak tk knl i.. Ni Naq la.. Tk klua? Hehe..
Me: Kt lua uh.
Naq: Oh klua tk ajk i.. U.. biler nk dating ngn i..? Hehe..
Me: Saper nk g dating ngn kau?
Naq: Hehe..kerek ehk u..
Me: G mati uh kau.
Naq: Eleh..beh marah2..gile pe..

Pokiwakk. Jantan miang ! Dah tau orang tk suker tu lagi dikacau !
Tk sedar ko dh bastard kakak aku, skarang ko dahde pompan sundal, lagi nk menggatal ehk !? Cantik peh muker..Ko tu yg gile !
Pasal ko aku dh waste 20cents sak msg ! Sial peh matrep. >:(
Ohkay hmmph, I'm getting sick of this kind of attitude.
I mean, guys literally seems like their language is fucking limited.
Notice the constant "Hehe.." that is fricking IRRELEVANT nk mampos.
'-_____-
I swear I felt like succha fool replying that retard.


Now, pretty, gimme a time when I can have a descent homey-weekend ?
Those dark hideous eyebags are beginning to form, & I'm being deprived from my sleep, obviously ?
Need I say more ? Break.


Y