Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, April 08, 2007

In theraphyY


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

L.B: *pointing at the stacks of papers & books* When nak clean ?! *in an obvious sacarstic tone*
Me: *thinks for a moment* Uhmmm.. after O levels..?

.................


I will seresly bite the L.B's ass off if she dares to touch those piles of rubbish & tries to shift them elsewhere to make it "neater".

Pfffft.
Cause I can only find things the place where I put them & will totally get pissed when its being shifted & hell knows where those important notes & papers get chucked to !

So in the meantime, The Mess shall remain.
Hmmm, this reminds me of Mrs Choong(That Emath tcher), who claims that Aquarians are bunch of Messy people. True ? Ha ! Suit yourself eh dengz.

I've been on a glutton binge lately, like zomfg !
Stuffin' myself with truckloads of sweetreats everyminute.
Seres la beb !
Kiwekkk, I must have gained tonns of weight by now.
-______-"
& instead of losing apetite normally when you're sick, my god, I think I can swallow up a horse !!
I'm very random nowadays, pretty tell me why.
& out of the blue I'm craving for..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I kno thats like, soooooo lastyear !
But aye, guess its more of wanting it rather than needing it. Boo.
:(
I swear I'll be a happy goober if someone were to buy me this, or atleast, I'll get it myself laa can ? I don't even need a Boyfie.

HEH !
& I kno someone who dearly psp-ing 24/7.
*Nudges Faizin*
You got me hooked too, boy. : ]
L.B just gave me the you-think-i-everyday-print-notes-issit kinda face.
Yadayadayada. & she wanted the new Guess handbag for her birthday, badddd. Now tell me, should I return the same -.- look ?

Sheeeesh !
I have only taken 2days leave from work & the manager's been chasing my ass.
Fine, before you think he missed me or sth, I must tell you he's a real pain(atleast for now) & I'm soo tempted to shove sth up his mouth to shut his bloody gap la sial !
Pussyyyy. Hmmph !
Quiting is not as simple as you might think.
Even now, being broke is still part of my dictionary. 7bucks per hour sounds good to ya ? Well you gotta slog your sweat out to whereva your manager might throw you at. One moment you work as a salesgirl, & another you transform into a promoter.

It just keeps you on the go.
Pretty tiring ya'kno.. & its not like another happy day compared to working in Peperlunch or McD..
So for as long as I'm concerned, & kaa-chings needed, work shall still carry on..by hook or by crook, I shall maintain before I try my luck at Suntec.

Right now, my energy level is still very low, but getting betta. The constant headaches kept coming & I'm not even sure if I'm heading school tmr.
I mean like, wadderfug ?
Fever & headache ? Can I get any worse ? Time flies like,really.
Its just been April Fools Day & now what ? April 8 already ?
Maybe I'll just get my beauty sleep before the Monday blues sips in(in just a few hours time).

T_____T
*Airkisses*
Y



Y