Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, March 25, 2007

Now blogger, do me a favor.Y


Shall keep it short before.. you kno..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Friday Class Bonding.
The Girlfriend left early thou, you missed the funn la Jenn !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Fricking Doodling on physics paper(yet again).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Watched this show with LadyBoss after brunch-ing with her at Ljs.
She's in the "nice" mood surprisingly.
& thumbs up for this dude !
The show was awwsome(well prolly cause I f'king love him), & it takes only Bean to turn the whole disaster into something that everysoul loves !
& justsoyoukno, it takes forever before Bean actually had a decent trip to his destination.
ilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehim.
: >

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
&& oh, remmember I mentioned how I totally dig Vespa ?
Now I've got a new EYECANDY LAA BEB !
I'm waiting to get my license & own a Gilera (!!!)
Saw this totally hawtttt dude with his ultracool glasses riding this bike, & that point of time I was with YH, I got deeply mesmerized with the bike that when an elderly accidentally dropped her bag while crossing the road, helping her was the lasthing on my mind !
Okay, my bad. The people in the vehicles must have secretly swore & curse YH & me. :C
You baddie, YH. Hmmph !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Charllotte? / Charlotte? / Charllote?
Berlinda, you should kno the spelling, heee. Tyvm.
She was the "Sample" for the Chinese Gothics.
& easy said, all I needa do is just experiment gothic makeups on her face.
That bald-haired-dude aka HARIS seresly got an issue with me.
Pffft !
Those who were there, ya'll kno.
Mmg mintak kene stamp size 6 feet on his face agknyer !
& boy is Charlotte's a good sport ! I frgot to take pic of the end product, damn ! Her eyes looked oh-so-gothic laa sial.
So jambuuuu.
Anw, I'm feeling so broke. Bukan feelin-feelin jer, mmg tgh broke rabak habes ! Oh, tysm YH for the McFlurry.
You kno I've burned my pocket.
: <

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The self-obssesed cute-lil-bastard.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now huns, don't ask me why L.B lookes so white. She's wearing this pinkish-white scarf and white blouse !
& doesn't she looked so innocent, sweet-looking Mom... ?
(Pfft, yeah right. She's a devil in her past life, mind you)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Caught the movie at YS GV.
Tickets were like sold uber fast, and LB & me were thrown to the most upperback corner seat.
-.-
Well, rather than the fricking front seats huh ?
:D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sweaty stinky ewwwy Miza.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Those cupcakes are Y
Dang, my sweetest temptation.


For now, I'm down with killer headache.
I wished I had a personal massager.
Hmmm.
Yet another long day tomorrow !
EhakubarutauakuadePMSlasial, sucks seh !


Y