Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, April 02, 2007

Now, what's your line ?Y


How forgetful can I get ?
This mornin smuggled myself in the bus.
SMUGGLE LAA SIAL.
Its been donkey years since I actually committed this sin.
HEH !
& well, you'll prolly kno I'm broke to bits, so don't bother asking,
"Cannot use coins meh..?"
I'll be glad to stamp a size 6 footprint on your face !
Hmmmph.

Right. Thats not the point. I've got to board another bus to school.
So there goes another smuggling queen.
Witha bunch of amksians that were squeezing through the doors of the bus, & I guilt-freely made my way in.
Pretended to tap the ezlink card & avoiding eye contact witha driver !
So yes, perfectly free ride there.

I kno for the fact that if any fricking bus conductor were to come in & inspect, I kno I'm gonna be grilled. So anyhoos, Ladyluck was with me. :D

Since I've been doin this weneva I didn't possess any ezlink card, I thot I'd be lucky the whole time laaa.
Cos' never did once a driver spotted me easily glide in his bus without paying for the trip !
Well oh well, it happened today. The trip back to interchange from school. :C
So suayyy laaa.
Pffft !
The bopian driver even went up to me to claim kaa-chings laa !
O-kayy, so I paid.
All thanks to Jenn.
I should have just stamped a big "BROKE" word on my forehead.
Atleast, he could spare me a ride kn.. heh.
So it doesn't end there.
From interchange to home, I managed to smuggle again !!
Nyeh Nyeh.
Bloody crowded I tell ya.
I could hardly get to the rear of the bus !
Nevertheless, I'm still pleased.
Caught once, & still survived !
HAHAHAHAHA.

& f.y.i, I don't go round smuggling in for show o-kayy ? I totally misplaced my dear card & yes, gleefully end up in that state.
Ha !
Almost thot I lost the card (like again!!)
Then it'll be my 5th time & I swear LB will burn me to ashes.
Like omg, 5th time lost of card, re-making of it costs a bomb lah !
No joke.


Apart from that, I got badly teased by a group of uhmm.. well..
those typical Malays uh..
Shan't consider 'em boys Mats, cos' they look effingly hawt & no, no tappered pants or trucker caps.
Like the whole bunch of 'em looks like a Malay version of Wentworth.
Hawt As Hell I reckon.
& the best part they were all having the uber smooth flawless-skinned complexion uhh seh.
Something I totally dig in guys. *Winks*
Woooweeee, fug that.
Thankgawd the journey was short.
I couldn't bear to be teased a lil too much by 'em.
&& oh, I just thot I was being invinsibly violated by the Army dude that were sitting beside me.
-.-'
Righhhhhht.


Drama afta school was oh-so-dramatic laa can ?
People being pathetically biatchy.
& the bald-haired nugget that hopelessly tryin to woo Ayu.
HEH !
*Nudges Ayu*
Aku daa ckp kan beb.. He's got a thing for you.. rotfl.
Pape jadi dlm kiter nyer kawanship, aku tknk this thang to be prolonged any longer.. Mcm2 siak jadi.. Sad-ened laa. Seresly, imissthegirlfriendsiknoe.


Y