I'm behind manymoonsY
My Ultimate-English-Beyotch
I swear I never knew Midyear Exams is in like, 2weeks time ?
Am I dumb or what ? =/
Needless to say, I'm prepared, yes. To the MINIMAL AMOUNT.
Here I am, thinking I've only got the O's to anticipate.
Without midyears or whatsoever prelims.
Holeyshucks ! I needa start muggin' !!
Ohmyohmyohmy (!!!)
I'm gonna have panda eyes real soon & goes around like a fricking loon looking really pathetic..
& eventhou I do sleep,
it only sums up to a few hours laa seh before the mother will come poking my thighs hurrying me to bathe in the wee hours.
So technically speaking, sleep=NO SLEEP.
>:(
& when that happens, I'll be banging my head against the bus window because I cannot afford to open my eyes & secretly wishing there'll be some traffic jams so that the driver will take forever to reach the school & which means, I can sleep longer.
HAH.
Its like, whenever I'm in 851, I feel as if I'm in a rollercoaster.
Speedings,bumps throughout,abrupt halts here and there & then reached the school.
Too quick too even nap !
& I sooooo miss boarding the bus with my All-time-Favourite-Bestie Jocelyn.
My wacko dearie.
Imissyoulabebe.
Tmr's gonna be a longday, right Ayu ?
All the best for the Gemilang Competition sweetheart !
You kno we all gon' be there cheering you & Afiq :D
Makesure you rock them others, like noone's business.
&& ohh, HAPPY SWEET 6TEEN EDNA&JONATHAN !
Muchmuchlove.