DAILY DOSAGE OF FUNNESSY
AFTA PHYSICS EXTRA CLASS
A Smokin' GoodTime.
3 Laughing Loons & LoveBirds.
Awwwwww ~
Soon Molly & Bao left for the Amaths lesson & we're like left with the GGG & Norbit & her Boyfie.
Hiyaaa, he soo xxxtra la hmmph.
HUHU, KIDDING !
Being the ever-so-cheeky-people, the GGG purposely leave Norbit & her love, (since they're busy making out in their own world at the other side of the PG & too oblivious to the surroundings) & decide on some Exploring.
Kwa Kwa, childish ? Anything goes.
But it was HELLA FUN ANYWHOOS ; )
Climbed this really huge, a pretty steep hill, all the way up.
Somehow, it just feels sooo good !
I'm like picking up rubber seeds like how I used to when I was a kid, & I actually remembered lastick-ing birds & people that annoyed me.
Ahhh, Childhood Deprivation.

The Wacko Babesters.
xoxo.
Alright hunnehs, I'm prity zonked out now.
Too Lazy to elaborate.
& the sudden muscle cramps all over my bod's just killing me.
:(
How I wish there isn't any more classes tomorrow.
Heeyearh, keep on wishing Miza,
Till the skies fall on you.
TTFN !