Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, September 15, 2006

BetterSideOfMeY


Lets talk abt ytd ferst. Dident have tha time then..
14o9o6
Principal talked abt how our school students should do tis & tat & how our school has gotten its famous-ness by appearing in tha newspapers with all tha false reports & stupidly exaggerated..
& then he continued babbling & babbling while I slept head leanin against tha back table & my chair..
Tis whole talk thingy lasted for one whole period & tha issue was only regarding tat damn fight. Pfff. Immature ppl. T_T
& tha conclusion is, 7 students got suspended. & few others were injured. Pathetic I know.
Those dumb asses asked for it.
What else can I say.?
xxx
Soon afta tha weather was pourin lyk hell.
But it dident dampen our moods a single bit. Jasz & me acted lyk BigShots & casually walked in tha rain with tha least care in tha world.
Some ppl were scampering away while others stood rooted lyk as if they're waterproof like tat.! Some loonies even shared a teenyweeny umbrello among 4/5 ppl like tat. I mean, what tha hell were they thinkin' they would'nt get wet?.
Gettin drenched in tha rain once in a month doens't kill you, does it.?
Plus, you rarely get to experience tis kind of public shower in Spore due to our Heaty Weather all day long..agree?.
So why not chuck away those umbrellos & have fun in tha rain?. Wheeee~.
Sick,sick lah.! Who cares anyway.
So we bus-ed off to J8 & makan at mac where tis ah-beng wannabe caught my dear friend's attention. *Winks At Jasz*
Hokay, lets call him ABW.
He was my cashier anyway. He served me, tat is. & tha next cashier was a malay dude who just doesn'nt seem to look right with his eyeliner. Yeahhh..he puts on eyeliner. & he looks frugly. (freaky+fugly=frugly)
Like seriously. & boy I still rmmber his name. Rusdi. Hahah yup. But hey, his not my cup of tea okay..So Im not intrested in any sense or whatever. *Grrrs*
& beside tis cashier was another "Nerdy" kind. Jasz would go all "Eee. Tha nerd looked soo nerdy.! Tha ah-beng soo cute.!"
& we all started crapping & made fun of tha ppl in mac. Mainly Jasz's Beloved Ahbeng. HeeeHeeHeee.
Not long afta while we were happily gobblingmunching tha good foods, a tall, dark, macho?(hehe..) American lad approached our table & we girls were instantly stunned&shocked&speechless.
He was tall & we sort of lyk suppose to raise our heads to look up at him.
& it just shocked us, really.
He conversed sumthink lyk, "Hi,Im bla bla frm bla bla..carryin' out a survey on National Education. Do you mind if I bla bla bla..?."
Jasz & me immediately shot blank glances at each other & went mute for lyk 5 seconds.
Not wanting to let tha poor American wait helplessly, I then said, "Sure.(smilingly)"
& he helped himself in seatin next to me. & he began mumbling. *mumble mumble* Actually not mumbling la..its just tat he's accent is not distinct enuff for our Singaporean ears..Wahahahz.!
Wad issit??. Uh.??
Nyehehehehs. Tat'll be my reaction.
& he'll repeat what he said when we showed a blurred look.
He asked tis question which I totally don't know what to say.."What do you think of National Education?." I was blank. & so was Jasz. She looked blahdey traumatized. Nyahahhahz. We remained silent & returned glances at each othe for quite some time before Jasz spoke up. "Detailed." & tat dude scribled in sumkind of paper.
& as well as how hard it is for us to understand his accent, it is also tha same for him. He basically got no idea what we tryna say & we too had no idea what he tryna say. Its like duck talking to chickens.
& then wenever he couldn't make out what we tryna say, he'd strain his ears & neck to tha desired person & tries hard to figure out. Wahahahahz. We girls had a good laugh afta he left. *winks*
You know, there's no way we wouldn't have fun weneva we're outside. (: There's alwes somethink to laugh our ass out. *chuckles*
xoxo
Our next pitstop was tha loo. Hehehhes. Where all vainpots mingled&bussiness-ed. :p
Apparently Jasz claimed tat tha lady tat sat beside us at mac had thrown up while I was busy in tha cubicle. :) & tat wasn't tha big thing. She puked out BLACK substance.(whatever it might be..) & women who saw were totally grossed out.
I have no comments on tis cos' sadly I dident witness it.
So anyways we went rounding rounding & paused at some of tha same shops cos' I was so fickle-minded. I couldn't decide what & which to buy.!
After spending almost 1/2 an hour I finally got my self a prity earstuds & then we all scanned for hairbands & got totally indecisive cos' all tha hairbands were gorgeous & had prity colors.! We tried on those lovely things & spend lyk nearly 15mins choosing wich patterns & colors we prefered.! Thankgawd tha salesgirl wasn't those type of bitchy & snobbish ppl who would gave us tha ultimate-bigshot kinda look lyk, indirectly telling us tat we're not suppose to be at their shop. Pheeww~.
& so afta tha countless tries, we cash-ed them & went rounding again. This tym round, when we were back at the shop where we purchased our stuffs, we saw tha unexpected human being.! Well, actually Jasz noticed it ferst. & she nudged me before I even realized. Thanks girl. If you hadn't been observant, I guess tat butt would have noticed me.
So, in an instant, I turned back out of tha shop w/o lookin back & scrambled off to tha shop opposite, avoidin tat pest.
In case you're wondering why Im avoidin tis person, well, I have my reasons. He's superbly-sacarstic & his anti-me. He just love to be nosey at my business & spread rumors abt me. & his one butt who are just waaay too evil. Step sak..
Just couldn't stand tha sight of him. Tats all. So instead of going in tha shop, pretendin' tat I dontknow him & inviting hot gossips & whispers here&there frm him & his girlfriends, I'd rather make myself disappear than be seen with him.
& tha only one I'm talking abt is none other than Bada. Yes guys, he's still as femme as ever. I wonder if its still a he or a she.?
I have ntg to say. He's just another boy-gone-wrong. Sheeesh!
We parted off 5+ & I waited a darn long tym for tha 13 to arrive.! Its lyk 20mins when tha bus finally came..Zzzz..
I had to get dwn & board anuder bus to Ys which also took forever to arrive. Time passes slower when you're alone..doncha' tink so?.
Hmmm..
Whatever it may be..
xoxo
15o9o6
Tha test today was a killer. I'm sooo gona flunk lyk noberdys business. *sigh sigh sigh*
Afta skul went lunch-ing with tha two J-buds(jocelyn & jasz) at Np & as usual, we had our girls talk & such. Met Huda & her gang there too. We thot of havin lunch at Delifrance but too bad, we aint got enuff ker-chinggg at tat moment. Sorry Jasz. Maybe nxt girls-out hokies?.
So tats how we settled at tha foodcourt. &niways they sell good foods too. ((: So no harm goin there for a delight.
Went home only to find out frm my neighbour tat my Iffy is sick..*sad look* But I dont blame my neighbour tho. She's been a good sport helpin me to take care of my lil sayang when Im away..I guess Iffy must have missed me too much la..Heh heh heh.. >.<
So yeah, Im off now to spread more love to Iffy.! & till he recovers I'll be back..
TTFN.~!!
& just lykdat, I'm gone.


Y