Double-layered my hair(& now its super thin.!!) afta makan-ing at Np's foodcourt with tha cheapos Jasz & Ber.(Wahahhahaz. CHEAPOS.!)
Edna were supposedly to join us but she gota blablabla..
So yeah, the threesomes met again. HeeHeees.
Crapped & crapped in tha 851 w/o a care in tha world lyk assif my dad owns tat godammn bus. Pfff.
Everyone seemed to be either sitting still or in deepsleep. & it looks lyk we're tha only ones tats making a hellot of noise. *winks*
We're practically in high spirits eventho we had just finished taking tha stupid MOE test tat lasted for 2 & 1/2 hrs in tha hall.!! & tha invigilators were lyk China People(Kim thinks so too.). Well, they looked lyk one. (:
Very old..shagged..& senile. Hehehes.
Succha waste of time. I could possibly be back home strght afta skul & have a short nap before I head to tha salon instead of draggin' myself for 2 & 1/2 hrs of some english & IQtest wksht.!!
& I was lyk soo fuggin' enthu in tha beginnin' but when the papers arrived, I was lyk, *yawn yawn*
& I swore 15mins thru tha paper, I slept.
I just couldn't help myself. Pens down. Eyes closed. Heads down. (-_-)Zzzz.
Woked up just in time to complete tha compo cos' tat jackarse shook me up to ask me to tick my name against tha attendance list. Aargh.! Succha bummer. Was sleepin so peacefully when he interrupted. Pffff.
So eniways, lotsa ppl cheated. Mainly tha common butts lyk Shanvir & some boobs lyk Chailin.
& she WHISPERED lyk SOO loud.!
What the hell was she thinkin?.
& I could hear her clearly even from lyk 5tables away. WTF.
Nextym girl, just go over to the other table & directly ask for answers instead of Whisperin Loudly & disturb the whole world.! Esp me.!
WHATEVER.
xoxo
Just finished talkin to Edna & she was apparently a Whiney Pot who gets fed-up when her MSN as well as her internet isn't werking.! HA.! Now you know woman, how it feels to have your MSN goin against you. Ive experienced it much longer than you b*tch. (:
Relex la..its not tha end of the werld..*smacks edna's butt*
xoxo
*sigh*
You know what?. My mum doesn't lyk my hairstyle..She says its "too punk". Im lyk, where got...??
& she gave me tha most disgusted look lyk I've smeared my face with shyt. T_T
Shall end here. Im totally not in control of myself now. Till tmr arrives..takecare ppl.