Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Monday, October 16, 2006

Girlies Out !Y




Pantat got me, Jaz & her some other peeps tis so-called friendship gift. I don't know why. But its very sweet of her. =D

    Some scented petals inside



    Afta school, went makan at Pizza hut again with Jaz, pantat, Ber & Jazrine(Jaz's sista). Tis time round hanged around Thomson Plaza. A short path away from Jaz's hse. Before we head off, me & Jaz hadta wait in school for tat two councilors cos' they were having some meeting, I suppose. & it took them 1 & a half hours before they actually "ended" their meeting. Thanks eh. During those wasted time, we both had already turned lunatic & cuckooo. With Jaz's 2-days-old cam, we ended up rolling on tha floor laughing our harts out lyk noberdies business, taking videos & stupid shots. Practically, not in control.



    162-ed there & fetched Jazrine before walking to TP. Tat pantat burst out laughing all of a sudden right afta we met Jazrine unda tha block. & ya'know why ? Go ask her. Due to her pathetic uncontrollable & unstoppable laughters, I ended up laughing togetha with her. =.=



    Upon reaching, me, Ber & pantat ordered tha same baked pasta while Jaz got herself some weirdo food & her sis a spaghetti. There was actually not many people, or should I say, tha restaurant was lyk, 3/4 empty ? Its soo unoccupied tat only our laughters filled tha air in tat damn Pizza Hut & we're lyk tha only table tat made hellot of noise ? Yeayeah, & once again, tis time round, another emo, unfriendly, attituded Malay waitress gave me tha look/stare. Gawd, just what is their problem ? What is soo nice in staring at me ? I know you're not hawt as me,so tats why you're staring, I know you're just jeolous, but tat doesn't mean you can stare like as if I killed your darn cat right ??? &niways, we kinda lyk get into tis "feeding-session" when we ordered tha ice-cream deserts. Atfirst Ber was lyk, no,i dontwan. But when I tryta feed her, she willingly opened her mouth !! Wtf. Liar. Then I started feeding everyone in tat table. Happy happy feed feed feed feed.



    Satisfied, full, tha bill came. It was a horrendous amount I nearly died. 5 people in a table eating from a Student's Meal Lunch Express which were supposedly 5.95 bucks & since we changed to Icelemony, an extra 1 buck was added. & when everythings total-ed up, plus tha unfriendly service & tha GST, it costs us 63-ish bucks !! *slaps forehead* Tats a bomb, I tell ya. Whatever toothoots, we still paid anyways. & I burn myself a hole in my pocket. Gosh I'm broke again~.



    Late aftanoon, 855-ed home with Ber. Then she told me how Jaz go gaga over Scott. *ahem ahem* & her new environment about her workplace & all. (: Lovable girlfriend. *love love* Its always a neverending fun with such peeps.



    PS: Got back tha papers & ....*Sigh out Loud*
    FUG THOSE SETTERS !



    Y