Tha drama-mamas rock tha stage & Yanghan was suchha rockstar. *clap clap*
I'm soo proud of him.
We all came schoolk early just to have more & more rehearsals & tis time round with our costumes & make-ups. (hello ? is tha real thing, ofcos' lah !)
I was given tis kinda lyk gardening-time-ahma-dress as my outfit & a horrible powder to be sprinkled on my hair.
ALL OVER MY HAIR fyi.
Humpf. But they say I looked good. So hokay, who cares anyways ?. I'm going out there to have fun.
& surprisingly, tha whole damn performance took off perfectly ! Ian was impressed & proud of us. We did our mighty best. Tha dancers were great. Tha maid & bangla gotten so many Woooos & teasing from tha audience. Aftarall, I could say tat tha audience really co-operated well. So responsive & enthu. Great crowd.
Succha a lovelay day. Gonna mish those rehearsals & gatherings & those bonds we had. & looking at tha hip-hop performances, I totally miss doing it ! Rarr !
Oh well, its done & over with. I'm happy, you're happy, lets SMILE.