Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Drama Mamas !Y


Tha whole day was complete filled with drama. & I mean, really drama.
Drama Enrichment. & we all were lyk suppose to finish tis act to be performed next Monday.
Pooo~we're lyk soo in a rush. Monday leh !
Had supadupa fun time today, acted out scenes, drop-dead laughing. & I really love ours. You know, tha maid & tha bangla construction worker.
& then we had 3groups. Tha idea was to fuse all tha 3groups skit togetha & come out with something funny yet meaningful.
Ean(tha harworking dude aka our beloved instructor) had already came out with all tha characters & we have lyk 3 more days to rehearse & all. Conflicts here & there but I guess its all settled now.
I will officially be tha Grandmother on Monday. Alaaaaaa~sungguhla tak vogue !
Heh. Nevamind all tat. Grandma pon grandma la..
*Grins*

& thurs ! Boy, its suppose to be a holiday for us. I mean, just on tat particular day we need not come school but sadly, we were asked to come back for tis rehearsal thingy. *Sighs*
Sandy's Bdae tomorrow & all. Girls out on Thurs afta rehearsal. Gawd, there're lyk soo many events tis week ! Totally packed. Luckily, I takbleh puase..


***

Home alone now..rotting in my bed. Zzzz. Waiting for tha day to pass quickly so tat I wouldn't hear much naggings. & F.y.i, my mum din't even wanna take a look at my papers. & rightnow, I just hope she won't have hart attack when she really sits down, analyze my papers & gimme tat peptalk again.
Mum, don't come home so soon pls.
AKU KAGET BANGET !


Y