Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tell me bout' itY


Hella lecture( high-pitched one ) yesterday night.
Some ( ergh, I can think of one hundred million vulgars here, but no ? Sshh ! ) went to COMPLAIN, lemme emphasize that again,
C-O-M-P-L-A-I-N
to the freaking Lady Boss at home about my Appearance, Attitude & Shitearse Studies.
Like helloooo ..? Am I succha Baddie ?
I know, I've been having displinary issues since 549631280579 years ago.
& it seems like a vicious cycle to me.
I myself gets so sick & tired of all these bulle.
Hokay, so what the frugnuts is so major about this issue ?
Despite the fact that I got an embarassing 9/40 for my Physics CT, other than that, I don't create havoc in school, I don't piss my teachers & pass up late homeworks, I don't go around knocking juniors' heads everywhere I go & act like some Big Fug.
& yes, I definitely yawn in every lesson, but hey, I didn't sleep alright, except for when the teachers themselves allow us to have breaks in between.
That's an exception.
So what is wrong ???
Its not like I got a friggin' F9 for all my subs..
I'm not hanyut laa puh-lease.
I know whats good & whats bad like DUHH..

& thanks to a Big Fat Mouth, I got seresly annoyed, agitated, irritated, & vulgar.
& thats not what I am..
:'(
I just find it so difficult to chill yesterday..
My tolerance level had reached its maximum & I can take it nomore laa sehhh..
& that sickening Lady Boss thinks I'm just a troubled, rebellious school beyotch that always want things my way & she went on & on accusing me & making me really feel like murdering her.
O-kay, as you know, nomatter how much you hate, you'll still love.
Get me ??
& apparently things are getting really sour between me & L.B.
The PMS ( Parent assy-Meeting Shiate )
is enough to make my knees go jello & stone like a dummay.
8March laa, damn (!!!)
*Sulk, Sulk, Sulk*


It really sucked Big Time, & I desperately needa timeout.
Even now, chocs aint helping either.
:'( :'( :'(
& ps: I don't go all emoshit kust bcos' of this laa kay, its just that..
Nevermind..


Y