Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm SatisfiedY


Both the Beloved Ayu & Afiq won the Gemilang thinghy.
I'm veryveryveryveryveryy proud of you guys laa sey.
Ayu was the Best Host for the Sec School catagory & another, 3rd for somethingelse right dear ?(shiate, can't rmmber =/)
Even Afiq won 2nd ! How happy can we all be ?
Tk sia2 kitorg dtg support korg. Hee. & if you noticed, kitorg nyer skola lah cheer you all mcm nk rak. Popstar pon kalah ! I was lyk telling Fiqah, "Eh, cheer kitorg cm recorded ehk. Sentiase same tempo & beats the rest." Well done,love.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Afiq, incase you dontknow, he boomed the auditorium with his low & husky voice whenever his up on stage.
Huahuahua ! Bergegar siak auditorium..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ayu, went up for the 2nd time, BEST HOST LAA ORG TUUU.
Heeee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PS: Beb, that Mawi-looking guy is kiut la, digg me ? ;)

Ended earlier than expected, Fiqah & me was like, anticipating the refreshments right from the start cause y'kno..
hungry laa beb.. ;)
& trust me, the foods were omgberythenice.
& poor Nad, the trays were all empty just when she wanted to taste the foodies.
See, I so nice give you my last piece of choc eclair righttttt ?
Hehehehe.

Oh, that evening was rainin' cows & bulls.
Vereh unpredictable laa the weather nowadays.
Toured ard the school(I frgot to mention its Innova JC -.-) & havoc-ed in their loo. Swear I felt I was in the zoo. Kecho nk mampos.
BUT WE HAD FUNNNN DIDNT WE ??
Aftawich, some itchy mouth itchy backside wanted to eat Banquet, so we all just tagged along, namely Nad, Fiqah, Humai, Ena, Amira,Tasya Arief,Arif Soya.
HAHA, it was actually Fini.
Sorry kak. Heh.
Walked all the way from IJC to CausewayPoint accompanied by Humai's Oldschool song.
(I told Humai, "Beb, lagu terlalu oldskul uh.. favor uh, tukar pls.. & she was like, " alaaa, tkper uh.. sedapppp pe.." Ah ye, ok uh, salkn ko bahgie suda..)
"-_______-
Sumer pragai cm pussy, especially Humai ngn Nad, kechorable abes.
Sumer tk abes2 kacau eachother. God knoes, I laughed too hard till I felt the urge to pee.
Upon reaching Banquet, we settled down, Fini & Arif headed to order food first.
Tsktsktsk, tk tau sabar btul.
While the rest of the vainpots conquered the loo.
& that Vainpantat started camwhoring business.
Blah.
LadyBoss texted me soon afta, & you should kno how the story goes.
Fiqah & me left early(well, EXTREMELY EARLIER than the rest),
to summarize it, her mom, is EQUIVALENT to my mom.
Go figure.
So we trained back home, whining and whining & WHINING.
Right.

****

& I couldn't focus on physics that night, my eyelids seemed ultraheavy, I could feel my mind drifting away everysecond.
I knew I could take nomore.
So I hit tha bed, or rather, sprawled on my bed ontop of the piles of physics notes & rubbish looking things without much care.
Pffft !
& oh, my dear Molly, & whoever called me ytd, I AM VERVERVERY sorry. Just a gentle reminder, if Miza weren't to pick up your call twice, understand understood laa kay ?
: ]


Finally I hadda chance to bus-ed home with the Bestie Jocelyn today ! Like (finally) laaa.
& see, how much we needa catchup dearie ..?
We ended up chillin in BK(again, for me) & stuffin' ourselves with Hersheypie & Lj's fries.
Heh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Boy I am now officially cashless.
Means, no starbucking tmr !
Ugh !
Guess I have to go back on the weekend dosage of coke & cg.
:'(
RAWRR, I'm still hungry.
Bye-Bye World.


Y