Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Friday, March 09, 2007

RUSTY MOMENTSY


ZOMG.
Its the March Hols already ??
Can I just say that it is not HOLIDAYS at all ?
Reason ?
Extra classes scattered here & there.
HAH ! I kno, that practically sucked.
Whateva laa kay, its the final year anywhoos.
So, endure for a lil while Miza.
:D

PMS
Lady Boss came half an hour late & good, she missed the Boring Speech in the hall & without my slightest knowledge she dragged my Eldest Unt along.
Freakin' Bulle.
They went all parenty & all naggy(as expected laa.. so typical right.. ?)
afta analysing the damn results.
& not to mention, it went on & on & on & on & on & on..
& on & on & on..
even when we're in the cab.
PFFFFFT.


I was half alert & half asleep.
& the replies that came from me was majorly just "Uhh.. Ahh ? Ahh.. Kayy.. Ohh, ahhh.."
Nyeh Nyeh Nyeh.
I'm alright now people.
Thanks for the concerns.

& I just got to know some NB tcher is sticking his/her nose in my affairs.
Somewhere out there, that Motha pao me.
Keep it up laaa, you're succha a sickenin' saddistic that entertains yourself by the sufferment of others.
No life is it ??
Stop bein a pain in my neck la ehk, you might as well go pao every single students in school, you biatch/bastard !
But hey, I highly think its a woman.
So biatch, I know I'm too rebellious for you to handle, so puh-lease, scram.
Seresly speaking, tchers nowadays are real bummers.
They screw you, and then enjoys the satisfaction.
Like wtf laaa.
I know, I know, whatevanots it is, I know all eyes are on me.
Cheh !
Wait, that sound so wrong.
Uhm, I just havta be extra careful.
That Biatch might even know bout' my blog !
Sial uh.


& pls just bear with me for another bit.
I'm soo pissed with that Old Hag !
She gave me a good ZERO MARK for a question I got correct for !!
& I tell you, its a biggie hokays, cos 5/25 for English CT is obviously NOT GOOD !
D-UHH.
& how can she do this ? That Olddie didn't even bother to check what I've told her laa, & she snapped me off just like that.
Fun to curse right ..?
*&!%£@# FUCKHEAD.


I betta stop. Really really, I must end this post asap before I got amazingly carried away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what I call Style.
Heh, ok, NOT.
That was during Drama, where we're supposed to make roses for some Drama Scenes.
& the Kecho-rable people practically slacked their assies off in the lovely airconditioned room.
Nyah, who the chic cares kan ?







Y