From two tiring periods of Chem all tha way till a period of fun-physics( & for tha ferst time I actually stayed awake & participated. *cheers.*) , I just felt soooGood.
A mini party for our class togetha with tha brand new class tee plus hellotta sinful treats( as Sandy claims it. *winks*), it just got even better.! wooohooo~.
It lasted for a prity gud one period.( well actually we spent more tym den tt huh..) & had shitloads of fun.
There were Nachos, Ruffles, Potato chips, dips, cookies, sandwiches, jarheads( *nudge Sandy*) apples, melons, mellows & blahblahblah..
It was just sooo goood.
& ontop of tat, we still had nuggets ordered frm our stallvendors & I tell you, 30 pieces is not enough. Its so good tat tha nuggets disappeared within a few minutes. (:
I guess we have to stick to tha budget lah eh.
Mrs lee & Ms lim prity much enjoyed themselves too. If only tis bonding party was held everyday..my life would be a breeze..tha doggie biscuits & mountain of chips..(there's more but edna took 1/4 of it..-_-'')
&& ouh, Edna willingly carried a whole chunk of vcds but we ended up only wtchin' one only. T_T
But its alrite tho. The movie pick was Goood too. (:
The Resident's Evil. *ahem*
Particularly chose tis cos' our class involved a bunch of hornybastards & beyotches(hehehehs..you knw who you are..exclude Alson. Tat shy-ass.) & R.A movies are succha joy to watch. TeeeHeees~.
& anyways, tha bunch of us, mainly Bao,Cel,Jx,San,Gary,Jaon,Jasz & me played tha Number Game.( wahtever it is, its kick-ass.! I'll tell ya'll why.)
Before each game, Bao togetha wit some other butts mixed tha watevar edible goodies tat could be found on tha table & made an exquisite?. no. atrocious?. yea. Atrocious most grossful kinda of combination. Not only she came up with food, she also came up with drinks.! Eeyucckk.! *sticqs out tongue*
& so we played tis game..round&round&round we go..
First victim was Celine. *winks* Hers look lyk sushi. A combo of watermelon chunks+a doggie cookie+peanutbutter+a fat marshmalloe. & she have to eat tat in ONE bite. Bao had gelled them up togetha nicely & neatly.
& if you think you cant take tat, there's more to come.
Poor Celine's tummy couldn't tolerate. & she shit-ed a nasty 3 times.
Chill hokays?.
Next-up was Jazreel. Hers was tis big piece of cheese slice+dips+watermelon chunk+marshmelloe & frm tha look of it, I know it sucked. *vomits.*
I dunnoe how tha heck she survived.
Next survivor was Jonathan.
He hadta eat marshmalloe+chopped banana with a chip stucked in btween+ a lump of peeanut butter.
sounds easy huhr?. Eat tat at one go.
Followed up was Gary. So sad Edna wasn't there to watch tha hartpain dare. HeeeeHeeee.
& so he drank dwn tis ultimate juice+crumbs of cookies+diff kinds of chips+watermelon chunks & peanutbutter all well stirred. Bravo.!! He made it.!! Slllluurrrp~!
Tha sight of it could just make u puke.! *blueck!*
& next up its me.! Bao really took an effort to mix a Whole Lotta goodies tat looked gross. But tasted goood.
Mine was a big cookie topped with egg mayo all over +marshmalloe+dip+a chopped banana+a cheese slice wrapped at tha top. Totally a turn-off. But still, gota gobble it dwn. But its friggin too huge to fit in my mouth at one go. So I nibbled tha bannana ferst. Yummm. :) Finished it lyk 5mins later. Heheh. Ay, it was Huuuge Hokays?.
& thankgod. My tummy churned but did not experience any severe shitting. *winks*
Iron tummy. Wahahahaz.
Continued tha game & tis tym round, was Sandy.
She had to struggle gettin dwn tha warheads(which are truly sour. One is good enuff to burn ur tongue.) & its lyk 4 jarheads at one go.!! How sour cn it get.? Well, she her face turned a prity red color once those killers are in her mouth.! Sour eh.? I know. *grins*
Good job girl.
Afta tat, we decided to ask tha whole class to join for tha very last game. & some reluctantly wanna-join-donwanna-join kind of attitude. But eniways, thy've got no choice. HA.!
& so the last victim of tha day goes to Wei Zheng. He drank a nasty orange juice+veggie+watermelonchunks+lumps of peanutbutter+ nacho dip. Okay,okay. Stop ewww-ing. He slurped it dwn w/o ranting or curses or swears. Hehehe. Good boy. (:
But hey, who knows, deep dwn he might be cursing we all go rot in hell. HAHA.!
So suay la.
Afta school went AMK libry &studied read magazines & bitched. Nyehehehehs. Lots to talk. Especially when there's only two of us. Found a corner with two huge chairs with a gang of Mats bhind us of which one is Wan. From our school. So the action seh. HMPF. Luffed & luffed practically cos' there's tis pathetic Indian fella who snores lyk nobodies business & annoyed us Very Much. & yeah, we had fun mocking him.!! Nyahahahahahahahz. *ROTFL*
the Matz mocked him too.! Wheeee~.
You should seresly hear him snore. Its lyk he's got tis lump of mucus stucked in his nose for years.! The sound is soooo damn loud. I mean, just imagine. A whole silence atmosphere + a fuggin' loud snore. You get what I mean rite?.
so yeah, ne & Jasz felt lyk givin him a slap on his face like seresly. PFTT. Fancy an old grandpa snorin away happily drifting to dreamland. Zzzz.
Succha pest. RARR.
Anyways we left lyk ard 5+ & bus-ed home. Yipeeee~.
&niways I'm in a good mood now. Really Goood. Really Happy.
*smiling smiling*
& I've not taken my dinner as yet cos' all tha Good Foods (exclude tha bizzare one) has taken its toll on me. I'm Full till I'm sick. Gettit. Tummys churnin' & churnin'. Sh*t.
Erghf.
& momma's still not back at tis time. WTH.
Whatever it is, Miza's felin' good. & will remain good.