Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Saturday, October 14, 2006

The BIG Girl's DayY


Gosh ! Finally I managed to blog.
Was supadupa busy today. Its gonna last till tmr too.
So many things & so little time.
But hey, its Momma's birthday today ! Hoorreh~ !!
Wished, hugged & kissed her after sahur & handed her tha lil gift I bought. Boy, she smiled so sheepishly. Heh. She still look jambu as ever as she aged.
& I was tha 3rd person to wish her. =.=
*grumps*


Wonder who's those earlybirds..Humpf.
I hadta wake up early to help out with those raya cookies she's making. & afta all tat stirring, mixing, kneading, baking, my hand's in a good cramp state now. Hah. Not tat I've never done all this before but it has been going on from mornin till late aftanoon !
& tha temptation to eat is really great. My iman was gettin' lesser & lesser by time but I tell myself I'm not gonna be tempted by those drool-icious goodies tat's staring rite infront of me.


I was lucky I hadn't my brother there at tat time or tat ass will joyfully swallow tha sinful foods at tha smack of my face & I'd be too happy to kill him.
*Evil Laughter*
So yeah, we were darn busy at tat moment. Missed most of tha fone calls & mum's mobile kept ringin & she finally off-ed it. Pheww~! Gawd knows how many times tha Fast&Furious song kept playing.
By tha end of tha whole baking process, tha whole house was already filled with choclatey smell.
Hmm..yumyum..


Tha smell lingered & drifted all tha way out till tha next block !(haha, okay fine. I'm exagerrating here.)
At 53o, we were ready to set off to celebrate mum's birthday at sum buffet's place. Crap, it has this very chym name tat I couldn't rememba so to speak.
My uncle drove us there since he claimed he knew tha area prity well. So yeah, I didn't hesitate judging from my dad's ok-im-not-sure-myself-either expression.
-_________-"
Gee, all I know is tat tha place is well located at a secluded area near Jln Kayu ?. hmm..


Whateva it is, we arrived in tha nick of time to break fast. Wheeee~. Soon, our table was filled with heavenly foods & deserts. I tell you, I totally fell in love with tha deserts. Sadly, it couldn't be captured on cam. ):
Its lyk you have to get yourself a bowl(obviously..) & then scoop up nata-de-coco, then there's this slimy jelly-like thing you put on top of it, followed by a whole chunk of mashed? err..I dontknow ! But it just tasted sooooo G-O-O-O-D. A mixture of crunchy, sweet, juicy, minty, spoon-licking-good ! =D
*thumbs up !*
Meanwhile my mum was smiling from ear-to-ear all tha while. & my dad, hmm my dad. he..he..he was gettin' all mushy mushy lovey dovey with mum.
T_T


No harm I guess. They're married anywaaay.
& its supa rare to see my parents gettin along sooo well.
*Big sighs*
It only happens once in a blue moon. So while dorang romen-romen, I led my bro out to view tha ocean.
Tha place is located exactly near tha sea you see..& did I tell you it feels lyk as if we're on a ship ?


Yeap, you'll get this very ocean-ny feel once you've stepped on tha place. I guess its due to tha waves. You see those waves go crashing up & down, you yourself will feel tha same way. A bit giddy-ish thou, but I could say its worth it lah. Windy, spacious, nice view, good foods...I'm sure Mum enjoyed herself as much as I do. *winks*
We all were truly zonked up by tha tym we reached home. Dad still have tha energy to get back to his workplace right afta tha dinner. =.=
Fuh ! Bionic Dad ! Kwang3.

xoxo

Tmr's gonna be another busy day for me. Gotta fetch bibik to clean up tha mess in my hse cos' mum's too lazy. Gotta wipe those window panes till it shine..Mop tha darn floor..Urgh ! Its springcleaning time baybeh~! Whooohooo ! Gonna sweat my ass out. Grrrs.
Till den. I need my beautysleep.
& I'm missin' ya'll lyk truckloads.
&to Jaz & Ber, tell me how's tha interview goin yeah ?
*Smiles*
Goodnight people. Take caring.




Y