Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tooodooodooodoo~Y


Its Parteh Time baybeh ! Yeeeehaaaak~ !
Mugginisations(is there succha word?. hah!) are so-called over.
*lets out a huge sigh of relief*
I'm sooooo gonna have my beauty sleep asap.
& hell, I wanna shop lyk SOOOOON ! Pls ladies ?
& oh yeah, sum pantats birthday are cumin lyk a few days time ?
& I'm running out of ideas lyk whatto get'ya ppl ?
*thinks hard*
Oh well. I might get a job any moment ! Wheeeee~.
The babes & I chilled at Cntrals Mac right after school & the two usual crappers followed me to tha Woodlands Bazaar.
*Grins*
Thks. Thou you peeps were reluctant at first. (:
Then we ended up rounding rounding in CoswayPoint.
Tat pantat's ATM card got rejected. Ha!Ha!
Pathetic seh..
& I managed to get my mum's birthday gift too !
Cash got BURNT again. *Evil Grin*
I'm just soo waiting for duit raye..Kekekekz..
& I can shop till I drop.
Break fasted ramlee booger & a hot milo. I mean, burger..
& mum's in a bad mood as usual..
*Heavy Sighs*
She's seriously got a temperament problem & She doesn't even realize I love her to tha core. ):
Chuck tat aside, I still do love her nomatter what.
Niways the girlfriends & I lunched/studied/crapped at PizzaHut yesterday..supposingly suppose to study..well, you know what I mean rite ?
Pantat's got a good baked pasta & Jaz got a prity bowl of salad. Health-freak. (:
While me ? I had dutifully ordered a physics assesment book with an added spice of worksheets.
Blearhgh. *slaps forehead*
& tha emo waitress keep staring at me. Wth.


Initially me & edna did study..but..nope..ambience too noisy..so..we shifted all tha way to KFC which is just beside. HAHA.
Then once again, tha dating couple was there. Namely, Jx & San. (:
So we headed for empty seats & studied. Heh ! Only tat pantat studied ! Wtf ?! So there. Left Me & Jaz entertaining ourselves..Wheee~(well, tat goes wifout saying huh..)
I doodled on my folscap without paying much of attention to tha world.
*I know I suck Big Time*
So in tha end, I was just wasting tha god darn time. Pfft.



Shitty. I soo could have done betta lah. Ergh. Only Jaz's one looks okaaay.
xoxo
Alrightey. This post shall end here. Hardcore muggings are over. & I'm prity much contented now.
Happy Pantat once again ! Whoopeee~!



Y