Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

APPLE

Your PornStar













Trust me, I'm as good as hell.



MYFRENSTAH

Y



KISS & DONT TELL






CLIQUES


Jazreel♥ Celine♥ Sandy♥ Anas♥ Berlinda♥ Baoling♥ Freaky-Z♥ Jacq♥ Edna♥ Amirah♥ Kailing♥ Psykeleticz♥ Cassany♥ Rina♥ Nish♥ Radicrains♥ Faizin♥ Fini♥ MinMin♥ Hleb♥ Peggy♥ Esther♥ Cassandra♥ Jeremiah♥ Jocelyn♥ Justin♥ Yeeleng♥ Arena♥ ChooiChi♥ Fumin♥ Spidy♥ Hafiz As'ari♥ Hyrul Anwar♥ Fiz♥ Hansa♥ Cecilia♥ Amira`Nballer♥ Za'e♥ Magnesium♥ Maira♥ Basirah♥ Gracey♥ Afiqah♥ Cassy♥ Farliza♥
Huiwen♥
NurulAini♥
Shahrana♥
Amy♥
Doll♥


TRACE ME


RUSTIQAS


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007



CREDITAS


Designer: CARMEN
Fonts: xoxo
Brushes: xoxoxo
Comment box:Haloscan

Others: PHOTOSHOP CS

Blogger.
Blogskins.
Fugked Site.
Shoes anyone?.
YouTube.
Girlbike
Humans Le- Long!
Dumb Moments.
Great Facts.
Zwinky.
Stardoll
Being Girl.
Stomp.
pYzam!
ROTFL!
PINK BLOG
TheRedWagon
SPLASH ONLINE
Komuniti Remaja Masa Kini




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Sunday, October 01, 2006

So she spoke againY


I've begin to realize those bittersweet moments in my life..
When I had tha chance to sit back & think. I really do fret 'bout my future.
I've let chances slipped away just lyk tat.!
Damn Wasted.
Exams are giving me chills everywhere lyk seresly.
You might have spotted a change in my attitude. I'm more sensitive & less bothered now. More focused I might add.
Seldom do you see me pour my feelings in tis blog, unlike Edna.
You practically know how she feels eversingle day.
Schools, exams & pathetic scores are giving me nitemares. *Sighs* Can't they just disappear?. We students totally needa break.
Fug. Intensed everywhere.
*Broken Smile*
Friendships as well's not doin' good either.
I'll give in to everythink for tha tym being. I'll sulk. Hate it ? Then leave me.
I'm not gonna please any human just to condemn myself.
These words goes out generally. I emphasize again. GENERALLY.
I know exactly what I'm doin' right now. & I dont need sympathy nor attention.
I've changed for tha betta. & I lyk tha way I've turned into.
xoxoxo
Yesterday was surprisingly tha ferst day I actually break fast with people. *Smiles*
Incase you're wondering, I've always always always break fast ALONE.
:( Sad, I know.
*Humongous Sigh*
But I had no choice. Parents are sweating their ass out werking. & only cums home when nite sets in..
& tha lil' poop had gone over to stay at my granma's hse. House's gettin eerie-er & quiet wifout his luffters. :( Oh how I Missssssessss My Brudha.!!
*Grumps*
So every long weekdays, I break fast myself. Prepare goodies to satisfy my tummy.
I've learnt to be oh-so-independent. *winks*
Its alrite I suppose. PS: Hey preety heads, maybe we could go out & break fast togetha sumtym?. Gimme a beep yeah?. (:
So ytd I was at my granma's hse. Bus'ed there & reached prity early. Heh. 5 i guess.
Bibik & my kuzins were already there, makin' a hellot of noise.
& did I mention?. My nanny were super super Happy when she saw me.! Woooweeee~. I feel so loved. Awwww~.
She hugged & kissed & hugged & kissed me lyk she'd neva seen me in ages.!!
Well frankly, its been quite sumtym tho. & I truly missed her. ♥
Aunts & Uncs arrived sumtym later & they ordered pizza.! Wooohooo~!
So there on tha table lay all kinds of sweetreats. (: YummYumm.
Tha chicwings were fingerlickingood.! & tha laksa! & tha stewed macaroni! & tha garlicbread! & tha tarts!. Omg. Can we have another reunion pls?. I'm lyk sooo looking forward to tis gathering thingy again.
Its a nice feeling when you get to bond with your own family. Its tha sumwhat connection when you get to giggle & hang loose. Total havoc I tell you. I wish yesterday could rewind itself. *winks*
Being satisfied, I hadta treat my mum to a cab home. Pfff. She thinks I'm sugarmommy. Fug, I dont have helloads of money hokaaays?.
& thankyou so much tha driver sped. HA!HA!.
Okay okay fine. a goood 7bucks flew outa my pocket.
*Half-smiling*
She's my mum anyways. So why care?. (:
HMPF. I'm a Good Daughter.
xoxoxo
So yeayeah, I'm here waitin for everythink to be done & over with. Waitin for a friggin' long hols so I could start shoppin again~! WheeWheee~. I'm gonna be a killer for now.




Y