Detention-ed today. 3 friggin hours. But I cheated. Cut short to 2. *winks*
Tha Samy security guard lend me 55cents cos' I had not tpuped tha damn ezlink.
He's gettin' nicer btw. Alot more gentler, friendlier, funnier, sweeter?. Nyehehehes. You might think I'm nuts praisin' him just bcos' he lend me a goood 55cents?.
Knock tat off.! Its not tat hokaaays?. I used to fuss alot abt him nong nong ago cos' he love pissin' me off & telling me off. An irritant I might say.
But tat was soooo long ago. He's changed for tha betta. & tat's good.
You wouldn't wanna face a grumpy old man standing by tha front office everysingle day rite?.
So yeah..he's a betta butt now. Wheeee~.
Detention with a mute girl on my right & a havoc ahbengson my left.
God knows how freakin' BORED I was.
Flipped tha SS notes lyk sumkind of magazines. Doodled & Scribbled. Doodled & Scribbled.
On my right was complete silence while my left was hell.
You know who was on my left?. *nudge Jaz hard* Its Sean baybeh. Sean. I knw you're jeolous Jaz. Admit it. (: *winks*
Earlier on he & his mopeng buddy had fun teasin' me practically tryna guess my name. -_-''
I was lyk, Wth..you forgot my name???!
From Mawi to Mimi, to Razilah to Baby..All those alienated names shot out frm their mouths.
I nearly died luffin'. & yeah tha whole tym they were makin' helloads of noise & did a very meanin'ful task.